49 coaches online • Server time: 15:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Colin

Post   Posted: Oct 11, 2003 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

The User Guide has been taking shape quite nicely, but one important page, the Starting Lineups suggestion page is still rather incomplete:
http://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpWiki&file=index&pagename=Starting%20Lineups

Amazons, Chaos Dwarfs, Chaos, Halflings, Goblins (from the Official rosters) still have nothing, and neither do the majority of Experimental and Stunty Leeg rosters.

If you have strong opinions of how to start up one of these teams, please have a go at contributing. For ideas on layout, read some of the existing lineups (you can add to or edit those too). To begin, just click on the "?" next to the race name.
swilhelm73

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2003 - 07:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I put up what I think is a good starting chaos team...
Michael_Warblade

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2003 - 07:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I put up a Starting Necromantic team I use it myself it works reasonably well
swilhelm73

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2003 - 08:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Michael_Warblade wrote:
I put up a Starting Necromantic team I use it myself it works reasonably well

I'll say Wink
Colin

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2003 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

That's much better Smile
Keep them coming, and don't be afraid to edit existing entries - a number of the newer entries are for rosters with lots of variation possible.

Still no Halflings or Goblins, though Sad

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2003 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

prob is, next month the flings and gobs will prolly lose acces to the ogres. or easy acces anyway.

So I'm not really motivated to write a well-thought out article for them right now..
Colin

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2003 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, the Rules Review has wrecked havoc as expected, and a few of the Starting Lineups need updating as a result. A few others need more attention, too, especially the ones that migrated from Experimental to Official.

And still nothing for Goblins?!!!