17 coaches online • Server time: 05:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Pact/Renegades metagoto Post killing by fun?goto Post Raising a Thrall wit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Eueueu

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2003 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Bruenor and friends 1-0 Blue Olyphant Regulars
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=195597
Jester1

Post 13 Posted: Dec 18, 2003 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Clan Battlehammer 1; Arabel Alliance 0. The dwarves lived up to their name and were certainly on the warpath. The 12 man dwarven team lined up against the undermanned Alliance, due to an injury received two rounds earlier. (See my last post for the bitch about the unfairness of the bye system). Immediately the dwarves set on Thal "Ice Fury", the alliances Ogre. Having knocked him down, a group effort fouled him, knocking him out for the rest of the game. (This also triggered a bug - despite fouling on both sides, the ref was always looking at Clan Battlehammer. But no one ever got sent off, and SnF didn't seem to mind.) The first half consisted of the dwarves pulverising the alliance, until in turn 5 they decided to go for the score. However, some amazing dodge rolls, including dodging into 4 TZ's and retrieving the ball, and dodging out (and then failing the 2+ pass afterward) by the Alliances elven and human players meant the score was nil all at half time. The second half went worse for the Alliance, a blitz (which triggered another bug, which didn't seem to have any effect but was a laugh and may have gained SnF another SPP if he wanted) and another dwarven battlerage meant the field numbers were now 11-7. The alliance decided to spend a round on the ground, hoping the dwarves would take the score and another drive would begin; alas this was met by another foul, and the touchdown was stalled until turn 7. Clan Battlehammer then earned another blitz, and the alliance failed to get even 1 SPP for a completed pass between the two Ag 4 elves. Perhaps the strangest thing is despite a completely one sided game, the only casualty was inflicted by the alliance on a dwarven troll slayer.

(It was a damn tough match, which was decided before it even started. I came out of it a lot better than I expected. Unfortunately I never enjoy playing against brutal players - and SnF admits to doing anything it takes to win. But the alliance is back above 11 players again, so I guess I'll go through into round 4 anyway.)
Tank

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2003 - 07:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Army of Arrows 2-0 Hillsfar Heathens.

King Obould's tuskers began their march towards dominence in the north by belting the normally powerful Dwarves of Hillsfar.
The game was brutal dispite no casualties, with 3 dwarves ending up in the KO dugout unable to return. This left the game wide open for the Orcs, allowing King Obould himself to run in the ball late in the game to seal the Heathens fate.

The Army of Arrows will now look to conquer Calimshan!

Post 14 Posted: Dec 19, 2003 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

The Wererat menace is marching on. After defeat his three first oponents in a blitz of ravagenous fury and quickness, now is time to make a fast assault towards the final clasification.

In a near future the name of Rassiter will be great again, and we'll be strong enough to capture Artemis Entery and torture him to dead.

Hail to the Fur one, dead to the one-shape guys.

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2003 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

The Tempus Wolves will be looking forward to some great brawling, beering and bashing (your skulls). And yes I almost forgot, play some Blood Beer, sorry, Blood Bowl!

Beware of the wraith of the Tempus Wolves.
Cyco

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2003 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Anonymous wrote:
The Tempus Wolves will be looking forward to some great brawling, beering and bashing (your skulls). And yes I almost forgot, play some Blood Beer, sorry, Blood Bowl!

Beware of the wraith of the Tempus Wolves.
It is I, CycoD, Manager of the Tempus Wolves. Who challenges all of you. I ya dare.

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2003 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

With all this trashtalking going on.. we decided to go straight to the top echelons of Minions management.

Reporter: Mr. Moander yer infernal holiness. Do you have any reply to all this smack talk?

Moander: *gruuuum* *wheeeeeze* *mkplopt* *hoooooooon*

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2003 - 20:50 Reply with quote Back to top

My opponent Rion has not been on in 9days.. so if the game dont get played you know why.

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2003 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

And I'm your next opponent mais oui... when is the second rounds deadline?
Jarnageddon

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2003 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Blue Olyphant Regulars 0-2 Desert Mouth Knights
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=199682

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2003 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Lords of Kelemvor 1-1 Keepers of Krynn

A true grudge match, Lords of Kelemvor got the early points on the board and with the help of an Irate fan, a player carried to the badly hurt box. The Lords of Kelemvor thought they had the match after sending Dr Jeckle into the crowd and giving him a serious injury but in the dying seconds a last desperate effort put the Keepers of Krynn into the endzone.

After investigation the "Irate Fan" was found to be a member of the Twisted Rune Of Calimshan who was actually aiming for one of the lords of Kelemvor's Mummies. He will be congratulated in round 5!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=200384
Jarnageddon

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2003 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Blue Olyphant Regulars 1-3 Hell's Gate Hooligans

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=205265

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2003 - 23:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

After investigation the "Irate Fan" was found to be a member of the Twisted Rune Of Calimshan who was actually aiming for one of the lords of Kelemvor's Mummies. He will be congratulated in round 5!

It was one of the Twisted Rune but he wasn't looking to aid the Lords of Kelemvor, simply to maim as many players (on both sides) as posable. Unfortunately when the dust had settled, it was only the fans that he had killed. So the Lords of Kelemvor and the Keepers of Krynn will be a few fans short for there next matches. As for the Keepers of Krynn, they were just unlucky (or lucky) that 1 (only 1)of their players were struck down. Twisted Evil
the_grey_ghost

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2004 - 02:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Mazzix or whoever. I can appreciate difficulties in arranging a game but I think that it is high time that some people get the boot off.

Lets just keep those players that say their serious and dump the rest.
Cyco

Post 8 Posted: Jan 02, 2004 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Im dissapointed. How come you sign up for a league and then dont show up to play. I have been here <b>every</b> day since the league started. Eager to play. But none of my opponents have showed up. Now I want justice. I want to be able to play an opponent out of the league who will concende, due to opponents not showing up. Or do anyone else have a better suggestion? Otherwise I will leave this league. I dont want to, 'cos its a very good idea with theme leagues. If you find serious coaches. Im here to play not get passed on. I know Im supposed to be glad no one is injuerd, but if im not prepared to get injured, they I play chess. I want my team to gain experience and get some winnings.

What is the point of beeing happy no one is injured or dead, when you havent gained a singel SPP or gold coin. In that case I could meet team with TR/ST 270/254 and be happy I still have all my players freash. At least before the match.

I am not complaining at Mazzix, I think he is doing a great job. Im dissapointed in all coaches who sign up and dont show up. Evil or Very Mad

Thank you for listening to my whining. Ill get over it. Just so darn boring. Crying or Very sad

CycoD
 Jump to: