36 coaches online • Server time: 10:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jared

Post   Posted: Jan 13, 2004 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

someone sub in us who are waiting for those that dont show

XXXtreme ball with added XX
Jester1

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2004 - 12:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. My post is less than a day old and I've had several responses already!

Please DONT withdraw from this league/group yet. Not only do I want to give Mazzix fair time to comment on whether he intends to ressurect the league or not, but I'm wanting to begin the league with a one week free for all friendly season; where you will be permitted to play anyone IN THE LEAGUE you like, simply to get your TR up and to bring your games up to 3. This round (and the games you have already played) will count for nothing in league standings, but TR will be the basis for dividing off into conferences. Anyway - you'll want to be still in this group so people will be able to find you online and play you during that week.

I've tried to use the conference structure so that it makes the league immune to collapsing due to a few no-shows and withdrawals; and also allows me to add new teams. Teams like Jared above, who want in but haven't started will be welcomed/invited; but will have a busy first week trying to get in up to three games. For any such teams, I'll put them in contact with each other if and when they want in, so they can possibly start playing each other beforehand.
the_grey_ghost

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2004 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Meanwhile where is Mazzix? Great idea you have but if it dosent happen in a week then i am gone
Jester1

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2004 - 13:57 Reply with quote Back to top

With the site being down I figured I needed to wait a bit more to get replies in from everyone. (Or at least, enough people.) On about 7 teams so far.
Jarnageddon

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2004 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to anyone still playing this thing but I tire of waiting, no Rion for 14 days and no Mazzix for 16, I'm outta here!

Good Luck to all and hopefully we'll face off in a different league some other time.

LtMonkey1982

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2004 - 20:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Yer ditto... of course i'm sure Rion will now come along and try to punk me for never being on Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2004 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Evil or Very Mad Where did all the people go especially Mazzix? i havent seen him on for 16 days. Im gonna have to get some kind of response from the league manager soon or im leaving.. Sorry to those who dont agree....
the_grey_ghost

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2004 - 08:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Yea lets go. it's been long enough
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2004 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Since this league is deader than dead.. can an admin please delete the group so it does not show up on my overview page for the next 5 years Smile

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=623

The commish has been AWOL for a long time now...

<BunnyPuncher> bblast mazzix
<BowlBot> BunnyPuncher: mazzix was online 17 days, 22 hours, 58 minutes ago.

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2004 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

if you guys are stillinterested in doig somethign with a toureny of this kind i would be interested in joining up

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2004 - 06:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I wonder why anybody bothers to join torny's anymore!.......... it's starting to seem like a big waste of time. I think this is the 5th torny that i have been in and none of them have ever been completed.
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2004 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

well bonesy you have got to find ones that have been around for a while and try to get into them. alot of the newer ones are by fairly new coaches who are not commeted to bloodbowl like the rest of us. or so it seems to me anyway

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2004 - 10:22 Reply with quote Back to top

farewell
Christer

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 02:43
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I'll make animal2020 the owner of this group and let him sort it out in any way he likes. Let me know if anyone else is better suited to handle it.
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2004 - 03:12 Reply with quote Back to top

i can not lead this group. i do not have the time that it would take to run this properly and if i cant run it properly then i should not be the one in charge. thanks for the support though christer.