37 coaches online • Server time: 13:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Wraith wrote:
Maybe you should just not enter leagues/tournies any more if you don't have the nuts to stick in it.

Good advice. You are absolutely correct.

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 01:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm really sorry to hear BunnyPuncher. I had good vibrations on you and was amased about you having a team website and everything..

I feel I have to quote this (sorry).
BunnyPuncher wrote:
And btw... considering how much effort Niiv is putting into this I will personaly blacklist any coach who drops out Smile

Wraith wrote:
My opponent started commenting about my tactics lol.....I was down to 7 on the field to his 10 and he was wondering why i moved my av 7 players away from his chaos dwarves who failed maybe 2 rolls all game. I protected my team, was gonna lose anyways, might as well take the gold and mvp for my time.

I'm very sorry I commented this Wraith. I really didn't mean it this way, but I guess that's hard to tell when you're not sitting over the tabletop Sad
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 01:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Consider me blacklisted. And a hypocrit.

Last edited by BunnyPuncher on %b %16, %2003 - %02:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
Doowa

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

/cry Neutral

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 13:44 Reply with quote Back to top

So can that team be replaced as quickly as possible? Coz there are a lot of coaches out there which do have the balls to sit bad games out.

Lets get this tourney on the road Smile
PhilMan

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

wow, i have to say im suprised, of all the people who could have dropped out due to injury i never expected it to be bunny. still, teaches you to never be too overconfident due to AV9, and to always take an apothacary! but still, i've never understood those teams who give up after losing a player do it, especially after coming across as a decent guy, to then quit after a death in the first game seems to be not quite in the spirit of the game, especially as this was supposed to be a spirited tournement, where the storys and fluff mattered.

anyway, im glad bunney was exposed as a phony coach, not interested in the spirit of the game at all, and welcome whoever arrives to take his place

"Best Bar in This Street"
Niiv

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2003 - 17:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I just wanted to say that the MAd-Galak Riders under gansus are in the OFL in stead of Bunny. SAd, but thats life...Id like someone to write a little fluff on what happened to the Blockateers since they couldnt some to the round2, any offers? Id love a PM

Post   Posted: Dec 17, 2003 - 16:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh dear, bunny that was pathetic come off it, your orcs, your not suposed to win games, your suposed to bash and be bashed duh! lol ive seen more integrity and comitment in a twig, afta all the talk your not worth insulting cause your embarement and shame should be enough...
Korkonius

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2003 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Well i got some match reports from my match, dunno if it should be posted here but i take the chanse Very Happy

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=195803

Great game apart from some technical difficulties
Wraith

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2003 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the MR of the Averswald Assassin's first game of the season/league.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=193728
quota

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2003 - 05:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, I love that game comment Korkonius Very Happy

Post   Posted: Dec 19, 2003 - 13:01 Reply with quote Back to top

well, if we're all posting our match reports now, i didnt think we were supposed to, but heres to shameless self-promoting!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=194128

InQuisitor

Post 9 Posted: Dec 23, 2003 - 18:20 Reply with quote Back to top

***Deleted by InQuisitor***(the point was lost in the agro of my post, im sorry if I offended anyone, it just peeves me when people waste my time Confused especially around this time of year, anyhow I said what I wanted)

Last edited by InQuisitor on %b %23, %2003 - %21:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
PhilMan

Post 1 Posted: Dec 23, 2003 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

well, the PM system on fumbbl isnt working at the moment anyway, which could explain why he hasnt contacted you via that recently, i dont know why he didnt contact you on chat though, its a shame to leave before the first game though, especially as im playing you next round. ah well, see if niiv can sort anything out, if not, i'm sorry to see you go Sad

gansus

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2003 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, just so everybody knows, and specially for you, InQuisitor, i want to tell you that the PM function in fumbbl has not worked for the last 10 days or so. Every and all tournaments are suffering from this, but there is nothing to do till Christer comes back and repairs the thing (Mr-Kplipp said somewhere this problem arose from time to time, and that Christer was the one that knows how to solve it, but he is on holidays now). Maybe some of you have not realiced the problem because, as nobody can send PMs, you do ont receive any new one, so you just do not try to open your msges (that does not work, either).

So that one can be the reason for part of the problem InQuisitor has, and almost for sure the one that makes every and all tournaments run slow: PM system is key to arranging matches, and its not working now...

Thats why i suppose maybe the deadlines to play matches will have to be extended a bit (only an opinion, but reasonable, i think). Well, our commisioner, will decide Wink. See you all!!
 Jump to: