29 coaches online • Server time: 10:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
InQuisitor

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2003 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

as to the PM issue, my game was organised via email so that wasnt really the problem, but yeah I guess fumbbl site PM's being down cant be good for tourney, if I cant get hold of Lassen sometime between the 27th and the 29th of dec ill have to miss my first match I guess, dropping may be a bit extreme now that I think of it, id like to stick it out, I even bothered to write up player Bio's for more than half my team(the others im waiting to write up after a few games, and my team pic is comming, been busy with other stuff).Stuff it ill stick it out, but I wont be back from my interstate holiday until the 7th of Jan after the 30th of Dec and im not playing BB after driving for 12 hours straight Very Happy so the 8th would be the first time I could play again Confused thus I have to forfeit my first match probably I guess

InQuisitor
"some may question my right to kill a million innocents, I say, what gives me the right to let them live?!"

PS.. thanks for bashing some sanity back into this thick head of mine you two Razz
gansus

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2003 - 11:25 Reply with quote Back to top

This is just personal opinion, InQuisitor, but, why dont you wait to know if you really must forfeit? I mean maybe much more people is finding problems to play before the deadline, so it could be extended. Anyway, Xmas is a period of time in which playing is difficult, so i dont think you are just an exception Wink. So let Niiv decide: maybe he finds very few people has been able to play and extends deadline. Anyway, as you have put so much effort in your team and player's bios, just dont quit the tourney! If, in the end, you are forced to a forfeit, if i were you i would just include in the team bio something that explains why they arrived late for the beginning of the tournament and had to make an heroical (dunno if that word exists in English, sorry if not) effort to qualify and ... Wink

See you all and MERRY XMAS!!
Doowa

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2003 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Have a merry christmas and give your opponent a chance, InQuisitor Smile It's holiday after all, hehe. As I remember the round doesn't end before the 5th of january, but if you're going away on a holiday I can see why you are anxious to play your game Wink

I've sent Lassen a tell on MSN to let him know you're dying to get in touch with him btw.
Lassen

Post   Posted: Dec 25, 2003 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

InQuisitor wrote:
as to the PM issue, my game was organised via email so that wasnt really the problem, but yeah I guess fumbbl site PM's being down cant be good for tourney, if I cant get hold of Lassen sometime between the 27th and the 29th of dec ill have to miss my first match I guess, dropping may be a bit extreme now that I think of it, id like to stick it out, I even bothered to write up player Bio's for more than half my team(the others im waiting to write up after a few games, and my team pic is comming, been busy with other stuff).Stuff it ill stick it out, but I wont be back from my interstate holiday until the 7th of Jan after the 30th of Dec and im not playing BB after driving for 12 hours straight Very Happy so the 8th would be the first time I could play again Confused thus I have to forfeit my first match probably I guess

InQuisitor
"some may question my right to kill a million innocents, I say, what gives me the right to let them live?!"

PS.. thanks for bashing some sanity back into this thick head of mine you two Razz

sry InQuisitor
my internet connection was down the whole day, but i'm free for playing anyday now, so just say when and i'm ready
Niiv

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2003 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi dere, de commisk is back Twisted Evil heh

I just wanted to let u all now that Im not the devil and that, if players agree on it, and I think they do in this case, deadlines can be postponed a bit, especially round xmas. Smile Im working on the website, but im not that rutined and I need some time to get it all right..Im trying to get a newsreel on the page and a "last results"-reel, but its causing me some probbos.

merry xmas and an 'appy newyear
la commandante

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2003 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Announcement:
The Great Hashut has honored the Da'kraz Bull Boyz with a site dedicated the team. After showing their worth in the opening match of the OFL many slaves have been sacrificed for the making of this place to honor the team.

Witness the vonder at http://www.frip.dk/doowa/ Wink

/Doowa,
Head Coach of Da'kraz Bull Boyz
SpIkEdDeAmOn

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 21:27 Reply with quote Back to top

err hey im like gonan pull out of this sorry guys. I wont be playing fumbll not for ages anyway i cant be arsed anymore i dont want to feel i have to play just to please some strange internet people. And its not sumting i find satisfaction or enjoyment in anymore, so im sticking to ocasional table top. I wouldnt bother posting anything calling me a quiter or stuff like we all did to bunnypuncher because, i simply am not going to be coming back to the website to read it so you be wasting time! I hope a replacment can be found quickly and efficently and for your fluff you cna just say the team had a argument and killed each otha, or sumting more time consuming to read as im shure will happen. Good luck to you all, and enjoy the rest sorry i wouldnt have been able to enjoy it with you
buh bye
Doowa

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

2nd team out before 1. round is over... /cry.

I really hope the rest of you are more serious players... Now lets see some more games be played! Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be happy to fill the hole if needed. Just throw me a PM Niiv.

Post   Posted: Jan 07, 2004 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

A big welcome here from the Head Coach of the Da'kraz Bull Boyz to all the new entries in the OFL. It'll be a thrill to teach ya all a bit about the game on the field Razz

*/me splits his mouth into an evil grin, showing 3 missing teeth and something greenish...* Laughing
Rusk

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2004 - 13:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all.
Now that Fumbbl is back online, maybe we could complete round 2 of the OFL? PM your opponent and schedule the match, and do it before she/he PM's you!
Good games everybody.
/Rusk
Doowa

Post   Posted: Feb 03, 2004 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

So... how are we doing? Shouldn't we have played round 3 by now? I'm anxious to play again, but I'm starting to think I'm in the minority of our fine league...

For Glory and Gold!
/Doowa

http://www.frip.dk/doowa <-- team site!

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it is time some consideration is put into replacing coaches that have not been online for a long time. In the IBC south there are 2 coaches that have not been online for 14 and 20 days (some of this is due to the downtime in mid january, but it is still a long time). They have both played their first game, but now the division has grinded to a halt because 2 games of round 2 are unlikely to be played Crying or Very sad
But what can be done? Maybe a re-arrangement into new divisions (same number with fewer teams, or fewer divisions with 8 teams) or replace the coaches that doesn't come to Fumbbl anymore with new ones.
What says the tourney officials? Question
-Rusk
Doowa

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a feeling Niiv might be on a ski holiday... it's that time a year for many university students in DK Very Happy Let's hope something happens very soon.

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 18:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Aye, no one playing in our Division, cant really, seems one team has retired. bah!

Flings Rule!
 Jump to: