41 coaches online • Server time: 18:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2003 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

yes i do see the problem with the having the team forced to drop out. but i am looking for some kinda penelity for refusing a reasonable game. and i have no problem with the diplomacy. and if there is no objectiosn i will go with the victor who forces a team to conceed and must conceed the next game as well be the choice of the victor to pick one of his fellow team mates or an allied team mate. kinda a good bonus dont ya think for getting allies to fill in just in case.

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2003 - 20:24 Reply with quote Back to top

i have come up with my country name thundermountain Islands. anyone wishing to join under my banner is more then welcome.

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2003 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

oh one thing i was thinking about as well with this allied thing. do you think it should be a whole country or nothing. al allow each team to choose for himself. of course this allows his fellow team mates if they dont like his alliance to attack him or force him out of their country.?? so what ya think about that?

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

it has been a few days now so with now more suggestions as of now the rules are set. that is of course unless we really really need to put in any other changes. which i will try not to do untill the battle is over oh yes one more little note there will be no time limit thsi will go on untill only one country is standing.

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 17:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I love the idea i just aplied for join.

I'm agree that with two leaders you have more chances to play,but i dont like the idea you have to conceed if your leaders are KO , BH. Since the idea is good because you have more chances to survive, it would be cool you can continue the battle til end if u are concious you can loss more men in the battle. but you also can win a war with a few experienced men. I will preffer a high penalty for conceeding instead of forced conceed.

Only a couple of things arent clear

Does Apoth is legal (in waargh , norsca and similar tournaments it isnt)

Can you buy a new leader? (in original war you can)

Can you foul with leaders (obusly this is risky because you can get banned and u would have to conceed)

thanks for your time.
bardulf
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

The concept of the game involves a tactical battle on the field, with the aim, to take out the opposing commanders.. if nothing happens, when they are off the pitch, what´s the use??
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

to answer your ? bardulf yes an apoth is legal i kinda consider them the red cross. if you have the cash at the end of any match then yes you can replace him. as long as your commander has survived. if both have been killed then your team has been taken out. if your general has been killed but not your commander and you do not have the cash to replace him then again your team has been taken out. this is war so yes you can foul with any player even your leader. after all like you said it is your risk if he gets kicked out. i guess i will have to add that to the rules. if your general gets kicked out due to a foul then you must conceed asap. regardless if your commander is on the field or not. that way fouling cant be used to protect your general.

Post   Posted: Dec 30, 2003 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

battle bowl update

there is now two countries to join under.

thundermountain islands....................midwest terrorism

Animal2020 leader.............................Celas leader
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Dec 31, 2003 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Battle Bowl Update

the orc team Wanks coached by Hunter has Joined the ranks of the Midwest Terrorism

Ariel Avengers coached by bigdogbill , Love & war Coached by Fletch, and Red RibbonPatrol coached by Bardulf have yet to pledge their loyality to any country or start one of their own. so i need to hear from these coaches as soon as they can
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 01:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Battle bowl update

Sgt.Peppers Marauders coached by bondo has pledged thier loyality to the Midwestern Terrorism

the Mausoleum Minions coached by LTmonkey1982 has answered the call to battle but has not pledged to any country as of yet.

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 04:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Battle Bowl Update

the teams of Ugle Green Orks coached by Zento and the team Chaos Deminds coached by spawn have joined the battle and sworn their loyality to Thundermountains islands

also Da chumpgrinda's coached by Dawgpnd , Vanity Dancers coached by satanboy, and Fungle Jungle coached by Glutton have taken up the fight but have not pledged any loyalties to any country

and need less to say no leader among them has stepped up to take control of the four remaining countries. things are starting to look very interesting.

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 04:25 Reply with quote Back to top

oh and if country names are what is holding the leaders back then allow me to toss some out and let me know what ya think

Assension plains........Atlantic polar caps........Wastelands.....mystic forest.

Frozen Abby......Nine hells......Black abyss........IronForge Mountains

anything strike ya fancy???

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Battle Bowl update

Skinny Scrappers coached by Blackbart has taken up the fight.
but the teams coach has not yet pledged his loyality to any country as of yet.

for all of those coaches that have not chossen a side you have less then four days to consider your position and choose a country banner with which to either follow or lead. if you can not choose then your team will be drafted into a random country.

let me know what your choice is either here in a post or pm me

Post   Posted: Jan 01, 2004 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Battle Bowl Update

the infamous Deathgerbil has taken up arms under the Midwestern Terrorism flag. his team Gerbils soldiers

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2004 - 01:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Battle bowl update

the Mausoleum Minions Coached by Ltmonkey and the Skinny Scrapers coached by Blackbart. he pledged their loyality to Thundermountain Islands.

this Great Achivement fills up all the empty slots for this Country