70 coaches online • Server time: 23:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Topper28

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Uh, just played Glutton and his mighty Ogres. Almost didn´t make it out alive. Hard hitting sons of B*****s. Had to burry a few linemen. He kept rolling those blasted POW´s, and his Ogres wouldn´t Bonehead that often. Good game though. Got to see 5 Ogres in action..... Uh,...Chilling!!!
Gonzalillo

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

hi all!
i would be very pleased if all of infinity members enter the IRC channel; i just got mad if i had to look for them in #fumbbl. I'm refering to al those players that can be interested in playing my crushed team (one lin SI and thrower DEAD!!), plz enter the league chanel!
nothing else, gl all players!!! (except dwarves players, how i hate them !! Smile )
Topper28

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Gonzalillo...! You didn´t hate Dwarfs before you entered Infinity Open!?!?!?!?
Jarnageddon

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 19:27 Reply with quote Back to top

ummm....If I'm not in the channel dont bother looking for me.
If I wanna Infinity game I'd be in the channel.

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 22:33 Reply with quote Back to top

ClayInfinity wrote:
We also have 32 valid teams and I am considering making an Infinity Cup tournament as well... I will set it up shortly and you will be randomly drawn against each other in a pure KO style event... it will be good to get the guys who missed out on an Open spot to get a game as well...

Clay, you'll run into trouble here. Once a team is in a Tourney, it is blocked from all other games (significance of those little brown B's that you see for all unplayed games).

If you try to put a single team into more than one Tourney at a time, FUMBBL will reject the Results uploads because the teams involved are 'blocked' and FUMBBL wants them to play their next scheduled game.

This might not be true in an Open Round Robin, as FUMBBL is willing to accept a number of different matches (ie. any of the other competitors), but it is definately the case in all other Tourney styles. I'd check with an admin to see what the upload result will be...
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 22:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

ClayInfinity wrote:
We also have 32 valid teams and I am considering making an Infinity Cup tournament as well... I will set it up shortly and you will be randomly drawn against each other in a pure KO style event... it will be good to get the guys who missed out on an Open spot to get a game as well...

Clay, you'll run into trouble here. Once a team is in a Tourney, it is blocked from all other games (significance of those little brown B's that you see for all unplayed games).

If you try to put a single team into more than one Tourney at a time, FUMBBL will reject the Results uploads because the teams involved are 'blocked' and FUMBBL wants them to play their next scheduled game.

This might not be true in an Open Round Robin, as FUMBBL is willing to accept a number of different matches (ie. any of the other competitors), but it is definately the case in all other Tourney styles. I'd check with an admin to see what the upload result will be...

Twahn: yes, I have confirmed it with the Admins... parallel tournaments of any type can't be computed by fumbbl... so sorry guys, no knockout cup....

For the rest of you, keep going, I am very happy with the progress... there are an odd mixture of teams and it does break the monotiny (sp?) of playing the vanilla LRB Open races game in, game out...

And yes, if you want a game, goto #InfinityOpen and pls refrain from bugging people for a game via PM or on other channels... just ettiquette...

Clay
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2004 - 23:51 Reply with quote Back to top

It's a damn shame though isn't it... it'd sure make my life easier if I could run a parallel tournament once in a while.

On a personal note, though;

Eat My Greenz did Battle with Infinity Alliance last night. Our first Victory! I can almost feel the title already...

Eat My Greenz! They're good for ya! Wink

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 01:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Any new coaches signing up (and there have been a number) please ensure that your team is a Tournament Division team...

Thanks!
Clay
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2004 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I can't believe it! After 3 days, the tournament is led by a human team and a pack of girls!!

Xaviers Lad's, followed in hot pursuit by THREE amazon teams...

Come on you Chaos, Undead, Chaos Pact evil types... this is embarrassing! We're being overun by girls!! Smile
Topper28

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2004 - 10:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah,....! I kinda like having a woman under me. Wink!!! Stay there girls!!!
JFK

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2004 - 11:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Yea, it will be fun if i dont get crushed by some cd, or dwarfs...Smile
zimonyi

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2004 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I seem to have run out of opponents when I am usually active, people who are intrested in playing a game and don't live in the European time zone please send me a message and we can talk about when to play.

zimonyi
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2004 - 15:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the beauty of having 28 teams is that generally there are 4-5 people in the chat room at any one time... Whilst my RL has been busy, I have been able to get a match at will... and only one was in my time zone (Aust).
Twahn

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2004 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Two from two = Too easy for Eat My Greenz!.

Those foolish stunties, the B105 DJ Wannabies, copped 2 SIs and a RIP. Not getting enough Iron? Now... who's turn is it?

Eat My Greenz. They're good for ya! Wink

DonTwahn's Dungeon = Cheap Miniatures! Check it out...
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2004 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

The Infinate Alliance defeated the Alpha & Omega 2-0 tonight...

The Alliance marches on...

Next!
 Jump to: