86 coaches online • Server time: 21:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post How open file jnlp?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CoachBob

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 07:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Some of the logos that i make might be a little too big kb wise let me know if its so so I can save them in a different format and e mail them to you.
Once you do decide to have a logo made by me please PM me with your teams name and your current e mail addy so I can e mail the logo to you in a flahs once its made.
Thanks!
CB
Hovring

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

If a banner doesn't appear try and follow the link below that. If you can't see that either then I am confused.

http://www.geocities.com/theis81/wc2064banner.jpg

Last edited by Hovring on %b %20, %2004 - %12:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
Hovring

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I found out what the problem is geocitities doesn't allow linking images. If anyone has a host that does that it would be cool if I could borrow a little space for the banner Smile

Stupid geocities!!!!
Hovring

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

It works!!!

There was a way to cheat geocities Smile
MixX

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

geocities sucks
quota

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

CoachBob wrote:
Would it be possible for me to offer my help as far as making logos for each and every team in the tournament goes?

Shocked Oh god please do! Very Happy If not everyone is interested, I for one will welcome a logo with open arms. I'm really bad at that sort of thing Embarassed Light City Armadillos are looking forward to their new team logo Smile

Hovring wrote:
If anyone has a host that does that it would be cool if I could borrow a little space for the banner Smile

I can host it if you still need it.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 13:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Will only Block cas bring points or also foul cas?
Clementus

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Block CAS i presume, is easy enough to do, just check Casualties for the team and count them up. Foul CAS might lead to too many all dp teams, never fun.

Flings Rule!
Doowa

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Hovring wrote:
I found out what the problem is geocitities doesn't allow linking images. If anyone has a host that does that it would be cool if I could borrow a little space for the banner Smile

Stupid geocities!!!!

Just to answer your question, thought you found a way Wink
I'm using a site called http://www.frip.dk which IMO is working great for smaller things like linking pictures and smaller sites (take a look below pls Wink) It's free and easy to use. Dunno if you have to live in DK thou, but Hovring does I see.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Clementus wrote:
Block CAS i presume, is easy enough to do, just check Casualties for the team and count them up. Foul CAS might lead to too many all dp teams, never fun.

I fully agree with Clementus here.

I just hope all coaches are committed to this league.
But out of experiance I know plenty of coaches will drop out of this league (lose one or two players in game 1 and they didn't bought an apoth for examble) for various reasons. Any idea how we can handle this?

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Barash wrote:
I just hope all coaches are committed to this league.
But out of experiance I know plenty of coaches will drop out of this league (lose one or two players in game 1 and they didn't bought an apoth for examble) for various reasons. Any idea how we can handle this?

I can't see any way to handle it other than to appeal to people to stick with it. Maybe people who are the type who'd leave after a bad first match, those people should consider buying an apothecary Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 14:25 Reply with quote Back to top

So when I finally get out of this damn city I am living in around august I am going to be stuck with a bad memory still with my team name, D'oh. oh well thx for letting me join & look forward to starting
Hovring

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 14:34 Reply with quote Back to top

@fouling counting as cas

2 people I have talked with think that the fumbbl tournament system only counts SPP giving cas as points in tournament. Thats good cause it's how I want it to be. If it ain't so I'll need some way to count those out.

@People leaving

In the danish league it is so that if a person haven't played all his games none of his games will count, I'll do the same here. This can create problems with people losing a won game, but thats life, and it sux sometimes, as far as I can see this is the only solution.
I plan to make the groups either with 4 or 6 teams, that should solve some issues about people leaving since there's not a lot of games total per season.
McCloud

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I am committed as much as I can be, though I think Amazons should have been allowed to play, what with womens rights and all and being set in the future... Just a thought.
But other than that, Game On peoples!

McCloud
Hovring

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

people wont live in the jungle in 2064!!!!
 Jump to: