41 coaches online • Server time: 11:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CoachBob

Post 4 Posted: Mar 16, 2004 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=889

Gentlemen, I'd like for you to put your elven teams to use, either new ones or recycled ones (with up to 7 matches played, not over). We are currently in the play offs in our 1st season and it looks like we will still be going strong after we are done with our 1st season.
The league is based on Euro style of football league so I think that all the european elven coaches should just jump in and enjoy the ride.
I'll not advertize the league on the main page untill we are done completely with our 1st season.
All the new commers will be put into the 2nd division and will build up their glory from there.
Each season wont be that long from now on: only 4 regular season games and then post season, then transfer up and down of best adn not so best teams.
You are welcome to join right now, but you will be put onto the page as soon as we are ready for the next season which is not that far away.
Thank you for your time!
CB
CoachBob

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2004 - 18:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Semi Fianls are on their way, check us out and start joining us for the next season.
Thank you!
CB
 Jump to: