57 coaches online • Server time: 22:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Pact/Renegades metagoto Post killing by fun?goto Post custom pitch per tea...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Chainsaw

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Get more fend. Problem solved.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

also, given that there is no skill that affects the casualty roll, except for pro(which is not a part of the standard clawbomb build), your argument that teams are built to kill, and not injure, is a complete and total fallacy...

so your options are either 1) continue play in B and deal with minmaxing clawbombing clowns like brasky, 2) play in R, or 3) play in L...

and since you won't play R, because you feel it's full of cherrypickers, even though you've never even played in R...oh, i'm sorry, you've played in 1 match, so you obviously have no clue what you're talking about....

then i guess your only option is to go play in L...

which, to be fair, is a perfectly reasonable conclusion, since L is a fine division, and there are quite a few top notch divisions...

but don't come crying when you have to deal with coaches who do the same thing there too...

--j

ImageImage
Muktar

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:13 Reply with quote Back to top

You can't be serious, shadow. There are several skills most of them in cpomb... - the c portion. since you have claws, better than 50% chance to break armor. If that happens, MB will give you a +1 to that roll and... on top of that if you don't get the injury roll you like, you pile on holding onto that MB hoping to get a kill shot.
Fightingmongoose

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 wrote:
also, given that there is no skill that affects the casualty roll, except for pro(which is not a part of the standard clawbomb build), your argument that teams are built to kill, and not injure, is a complete and total fallacy...

You can RR your CAS result with PRO?!?!?!?

Admittedly I rarely take it, but I have never seen this. Really?
Shakall

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:16 Reply with quote Back to top

In all fairness BillyBrasky is not a min/maxer he plays usually at higher TV then most ever do.
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:17 Reply with quote Back to top

You play AV7 teams, what is the problem? Surprised

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Muktar

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:23 Reply with quote Back to top

PRO affects any roll NOT armor/injury/casualty
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Shakall wrote:
In all fairness BillyBrasky is not a min/maxer he plays usually at higher TV then most ever do.

Just played him vs his chaos with my elves in the box; he cleared the pitch and killed 2 but it was a v close game and one of the most fun I have had in a long while

(score was 3-2 to him)
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
there are plenty of options in league. Such as the two Hubba leagues, the highlander league, the rush and pass league and there may be others.

How about being able to set up a league like this with special rules that functions like the box for game selection. With enough coaches could be great.
boruppeter

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Shadow, not only are you going out of your way to ensure to sound friendly and welcoming, your three proposals how the issue can be solved are obviously wrong, too. Where would we end up if you don't like a specific skillset and would simply deal with it or just start in a division where you can guarantee that you'll never encounter said skillset! Clearly, the way to go is 1) start a new thread, 2) state that 'you have no issues with this and that, but...' and ask for a specific nerf, and 3) start over with 1) if after two weeks the nerf incomprehensibly still isn't implemented...
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Shakall & PaddyMick, I enjoyed it greatly as well.

OP probably made an illegal concession vs me earlier, which is likely the subject of this post, but I don't judge. That's above my fumbbl pay grade.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Once the League revamp is done and you can use all the client options, you should be able to recreate CRP+, or your own variant, quite well.

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Oki let us take a look at your teams.

You are playing Norse and Amazon. They ignore claw, so you should actually be happy when you see claw because you just gained 20k advantage per claw.

Now define fun, because it seems to me that your definitions of fun would not match my definition of fun.

And let me point you to one coach who beat those KILLER TEAMS. And he has mighty fun while he plays. KFoged is his name. And he has one of the most impressive amazon teams.
https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=677035

His top legend has played 122games. THAT IS AN INSANE amount.

So let me break it for you and welcome you to FUMBBL.

Muktar welcome to FUMBBL. All knowledge you have of BB and experience of playing BB outside FUMBBL is IRRELEVANT. You are a newbie to BB and need to relearn the game. The best players are here and they will knock you down until you have learned to stand on your two legs again, so to speak you need to learn to walk again.

Have a nice stay, sir.
BillBrasky

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Tough Love Ehlers.

But honest & applicable.
Hitonagashi

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2012 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

+1 to what Ehlers said.

Mint Lantern survived for 137 games, including 2 stints at over 2200 TV, and 4 majors.

Jump to: