58 coaches online • Server time: 20:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Skal vi forbyde kombinationen RSC og Claw
Ja
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
Nej
77%
 77%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 44

Hovring

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Endnu en regel til at forhindre for mange døde spillere
Lyngs

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 02:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Det er en rigtig modbydelig combo at stå over for men, så må man bare tage sine forholdsregler og nakke svinet Razz
heinz

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 09:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Synes det lyder rimeligt nok. Med relativt få kampe i en sæson er det ekstra surt med en eller flere døde i en kamp. Svært at nå at komme igen.

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 09:35 Reply with quote Back to top

If you posted this in english , more people would be able to understand what you meant, and thus would be able to vote....
Printzlau

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 09:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Gil-Galad wrote:
If you posted this in english , more people would be able to understand what you meant, and thus would be able to vote....

This poll is meant for the Danish League, hence the [DL] in the beginning of the topic, and therefore it is in Danish not English Wink
BioNick

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I'm not Danish and I don't speak Dutch, but I think it says something like should Claw/RSC combo be disallowed... Rolling Eyes
mUst

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 10:12 Reply with quote Back to top

yes it is and it is only in their own liga, so people should realy not care Very Happy
Doowa

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 10:15 Reply with quote Back to top

there's a point for BioNick. Gratz Wink

Ps. Dutch and danish has nothing to do with each other I'm afraid. Danish is the language in Denmark, dutch is what they speak in the Netherlands (I'm 99% sure at least).

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 10:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Hvad så med Claw og Mighty Blow, eller Jump Up, PO + MB osv osv der er mange combos der er ufede.

Men går vi denne vej skal vi også forbyde one-turners det er jo lige så plat.
Doowa

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Enig Lorka, jeg synes egentlig også disse afstemninger er lidt overflødige, men det må vel være noget I har diskutere på #fumbbl.dk eller hva Hovring? BB reglerne fungerer, der er ikke noget problem og hvis det kommer kan vi jo tage det derfra Smile

just my .02

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 14:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeg er også enig med dig Lorka, jeg har tænkt det samme. Selvom jeg virkelig gerne så no-skill one-turners ude, så synes jeg stadig at BB er ok som det er. De småting jeg vil mene skal rettes er ting man ikke kan rette på FUMBBL.

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Hvad sker der med alle disse sindssyge regler? Lad os nu bare spille spillet som det. Hvis nogle spillere er heldige at få nogle rigtige gode skills, så går der nok ikke mange kampe, før de spillere er blevet dræbt...
MixX

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Danish and dutch are actually quite similar in speech, spelling is further away.. but who cares Razz

jeg synes ikke man skal forbyde disse combo'er, men da jeg ikke spiller i den danske liga betyder det nok ikke så meget...
TheLegend

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 23:34 Reply with quote Back to top

whywould you disallow the combination of claw and fangs? That would take a lot of punch out of chaos teams... not that it's any of my business... but I'm nosy...

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2004 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Legend wrote:
whywould you disallow the combination of claw and fangs? That would take a lot of punch out of chaos teams... not that it's any of my business... but I'm nosy...

It's just a vote, probably cause some people whined about losing players, I dunno. Most people just wanna play the rules the way they are, so votes like these rarely ever disallow anything. Seems to be the case in this vote too.