31 coaches online • Server time: 01:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BigBear

Post   Posted: Jun 04, 2004 - 11:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I will play a fair few RECOVERY games when i can get a pc sorted again Just PLEASE dont retire the team as they are a good bunch really just not blessed by choa's in any way shape or form at the moment Sad
Prays to Khorn as his team is truely blessed (my real bbl Board game team that is Wink )
Necator

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2004 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

well, im going to quit, atleast for a long while. Its just not funny when the "random" luck never hits 50%+ on your own side and often skims the 25% limit. Ive tried with my necro team but it just cant survive losing 120k werevolves at this rate (3 of them in 12-13 games, one at 55 SPP) and regenation just barly helps the other players set a team on the board. The luck thing should go, i like the dices truely random.
wasara

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2004 - 17:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Come and play against me and tell me that YOU are cursed! Wink
Mezir

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2004 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Necator wrote:
The luck thing should go, i like the dices truely random.

Um... They are.

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2004 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I lost two necros and one wight over three games where I dominated the bashing. Three wolfs over 12 games isn't so terrible, you got to expect them to die as everyone will block and foul them as much as possible. Just try to get blodge for them and use them as long as you can but never get to attached.

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2004 - 18:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Funny how people seems to think that true random dice would give 50% luck on JBB. Luck % has never been about dice, its your success rate. If you play elves and only do 2+ dodges you will get higher percentage lot easier than playing hard way and doin some silly 2d against blocks and 4+ dodges. And it is also to remember that this "succes" rate formula is...
banana_fish900

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2004 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

peikko wrote:
Funny how people seems to think that true random dice would give 50% luck on JBB. Luck % has never been about dice, its your success rate

This is a good point, and in the spirit of that--Christer and/or Ski (I think it would involve both) might consider calling it success rate rather than luck. That way, explaining to people why their "luck" hovers around 25% is a little easier (stop making the 5+ dodges with your bull centaur at the beginning of every turn).
AcheronStyx

Post   Posted: Jun 21, 2004 - 21:09 Reply with quote Back to top

olivers wrote:
I might have missed the point but with +204 casualties are you supposed to take some now and again?

yes, but the point is....a few games before all of this started i was +260-270 cas, and in the 40 or so games since i've fallen to +200 ish. at least 60 cas against chaos in 40 games? that is rediculous.

on a positive note though, my team is up over 11 players again, and they don't have a losing record anymore. plus i still have my ogre. it just goes to show that if you stick with it, and ride out the rough times, you can come back to kick ass all over again.

It Hurts So Good
 Jump to: