18 coaches online • Server time: 08:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zelenerth

Post   Posted: Feb 29, 2024 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a bit confused about the Daemons of Nurgle team on Secret Leagues 2020. There's a designer note saying they "do not have Dodge" but the stat block clearly has Dodge listed as a skill. Was there a change that wasn't noted or is it an error that needs corrected?
Ardonite

Post   Posted: Feb 29, 2024 - 04:01 Reply with quote Back to top

zelenerth wrote:
I'm a bit confused about the Daemons of Nurgle team on Secret Leagues 2020. There's a designer note saying they "do not have Dodge" but the stat block clearly has Dodge listed as a skill. Was there a change that wasn't noted or is it an error that needs corrected?

yes, there was a change, that isnt noted on the 2020 roster page, but is noted on the 2016 roster page.
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Feb 29, 2024 - 04:44 Reply with quote Back to top

CL wrote:
For the Shark team in secret league. I would like see a change, and that is the positionals should be bikini babes. Because I want to name them after movie stars in shark movies, but there's some crazy looking hairy guy for the picture instead and that is jarring my sensibilities. Everyone knows that a proper shark cult needs virgins to sacrifice to the shark gods.

It's very possible to add your own player pics, CL, if you want to customize your players like that.
Just use the 'manage player' link after you upload an image.

Post   Posted: Feb 29, 2024 - 15:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Is the snakeman mesmer going to go back to AG 3+ the way the Snakeman team page and Garion notes show?
Definitely interested in making a Snakeman team if so. Much much less exciting at AG4+ not just for the hypno, but also for feeding SPP to it.
 Jump to: