34 coaches online • Server time: 12:41
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Error

Post 21 Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

hi...yesterday irc chat worked normaly but today it writes: Your nick is registred or incorect password...can anybody help me with this problem pls?what can I do?

Thanks
peikko

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 12:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Now call it a long shot but just maybe someone else has registered your nick so you cant use that nick...
Nighteye

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

This must have happened when we moved the channel to the new network. And obviously someone has already registered yournick there. Im afraid theres nothing to do but find another nick as long as we are on this network
quota

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Is the move permanent or temporary?

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Nighteye wrote:
This must have happened when we moved the channel to the new network. And obviously someone has already registered yournick there. Im afraid theres nothing to do but find another nick as long as we are on this network

hmmm...its not good
SunTzu

Post   Posted: Jul 07, 2004 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Use yourname -lfg, for you that would be Error-lfg
screech

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2004 - 05:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

hi...yesterday irc chat worked normaly but today it writes: Your nick is registred or incorect password...can anybody help me with this problem pls?what can I do?

The same thing has happen to me. Is this going to be a permanent thing? And if so am I going to have to permanently change my coach name? It's a real kick in the pants to change my name to look for a game and quickly change back. Will I even be allowed to change my coach name? I'm going to grumble to myself for a bit.

Jump to: