21 coaches online • Server time: 08:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Blood Bowl Variantsgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Brosian

Post   Posted: May 08, 2024 - 08:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to know the reason behind the “no sense kills”.

First of all, I understand that someone can be killed by a block or any action during the play. Even more, I can understand it in order to gain some XP for the players but what I don´t undesrstand is fouling when you are, for instance, winning by 2 TD and you are in the 7th turn.

I don´t want this post to be taken as a complaint. I just want someone explain if there is anything that I don´t understand.

I remember one match. 6th turn, 2nd half. I was loosing 3 TD down. I had just 4 players “alive”, and the other team, fouled the rest of the match and killed 2 more players. I repeat, if you kill by block you gain XP but not by fouling. I just need someone to explain me if i´m missing some point of the game.

I know this is just a game, but sometimes is frustrating enough and adding this this and behavior is.. let´s say “hurting”.

Thanks to everyone.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2024 - 08:11 Reply with quote Back to top

There's some bragging rights behind a "pitch clear" and while it's not necessarily fun for the person getting cleared, it is well within anyone's right to try and achieve in any given match.

I tend to pump the brakes if my opponent is clearly giving up, but as much as I love playing goblins... a pitch clear is a fun time.
Eboncrow

Post   Posted: May 08, 2024 - 08:11 Reply with quote Back to top

There's some bragging rights behind a "pitch clear" and while it's not necessarily fun for the person getting cleared, it is well within anyone's right to try and achieve in any given match.

I tend to pump the brakes if my opponent is clearly giving up, but as much as I love playing goblins... a pitch clear is a fun time.
 Jump to: