35 coaches online • Server time: 12:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ranzimus

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 03:45 Reply with quote Back to top

One coach cleverly had his gnomes at 1 mil on the button but had both trees w block. other that that, Gnomes are not good and proof that GW hates our game and mocks us with bad rules, amateurish FAQ, and stupid models. I hunt gnomes in gamefinder, they are soooo crunchy and stupid.
Ranzimus

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 03:47 Reply with quote Back to top

my last game against gnomes, all four of my orc blitzers levelled up, If you see my orcs, please offer a game.

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 03:50 Reply with quote Back to top

You... do know the point of stunty teams are that they are bad? And winning with orcs against a stunty team is one of the most 1 sided matchups in the game...
Ranzimus

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 03:58 Reply with quote Back to top

poor design is poor design and stupid models are stupid models. either way, I hunt gnomes happily in gamefinder and concessions work too

Last edited by Ranzimus on %b %25, %2024 - %04:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Carthage

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 04:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't you say in your profile that playing a game that you are supposed to win isn't interesting? Why stunty hunt with a top 5 team then?
Ranzimus

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 04:04 Reply with quote Back to top

to make the point that gnomes are an insult

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 04:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Atleast the gnomes aren't as bad vs dwarves as the other stunties.
Endrophil

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 06:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations on boosting your stats by feasting on stunties and having fun on one-sided Blood Bowl games!
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 07:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Its an antagonistic view you are portraying. I think that the gnomes might be good enough to compete with other stunties and even more standard teams to a point.

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 07:54 Reply with quote Back to top

TL;DR

Yes gnomes are total trash.

Yes you fail hard in life for playing orcs.

Congrats, now try to play a proppar game.

Luv.

Merreh

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 10:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranzimus, you played a game with underworld, the strongest team in the game and lost 0 - 2 to gnomes. Interestingly, your team's name was "Better than gnomes by a lot." I realise this was the player who "cleverly had his gnomes at 1 mil on the button but had both trees w block" but that is still pretty damn funny.
Kobalino

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

underthemountain wrote:
Ranzimus, you played a game with underworld, the strongest team in the game and lost 0 - 2 to gnomes. Interestingly, your team's name was "Better than gnomes by a lot." I realise this was the player who "cleverly had his gnomes at 1 mil on the button but had both trees w block" but that is still pretty damn funny.

You killed him, dude. Damn.
sirvejlance

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Do play against gnomes and gain SPPs for your orcs and then do like many others, have 30+ game teams at 1.1M- 1.2M going for 5 game teams at the same value.
On topic. I played 2 gnomes with khorne, at fresh level they are quite trash but with 5-6 dodge and + stats they are annoying Smile
sickmouthy

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Show me on this model where the nasty gnome touched you.
Ranzimus

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 14:00 Reply with quote Back to top

underthemountain wrote:

It was hilarious and well done by my opponent. 😂 gnomes being released in BB has driven me to play a game GW cares about. I have started collecting Age of Sigmarines since GW respects those players and cares about game balance.
 Jump to: