33 coaches online • Server time: 01:19
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Ranzimus

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 03:45 Reply with quote Back to top

One coach cleverly had his gnomes at 1 mil on the button but had both trees w block. other that that, Gnomes are not good and proof that GW hates our game and mocks us with bad rules, amateurish FAQ, and stupid models. I hunt gnomes in gamefinder, they are soooo crunchy and stupid.
Ranzimus

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 03:47 Reply with quote Back to top

my last game against gnomes, all four of my orc blitzers levelled up, If you see my orcs, please offer a game.

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 03:50 Reply with quote Back to top

You... do know the point of stunty teams are that they are bad? And winning with orcs against a stunty team is one of the most 1 sided matchups in the game...
Ranzimus

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 03:58 Reply with quote Back to top

poor design is poor design and stupid models are stupid models. either way, I hunt gnomes happily in gamefinder and concessions work too

Last edited by Ranzimus on %b %25, %2024 - %04:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Carthage

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 04:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't you say in your profile that playing a game that you are supposed to win isn't interesting? Why stunty hunt with a top 5 team then?
Ranzimus

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 04:04 Reply with quote Back to top

to make the point that gnomes are an insult

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 04:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Atleast the gnomes aren't as bad vs dwarves as the other stunties.
Endrophil

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 06:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations on boosting your stats by feasting on stunties and having fun on one-sided Blood Bowl games!
Gridironman

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 07:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Its an antagonistic view you are portraying. I think that the gnomes might be good enough to compete with other stunties and even more standard teams to a point.

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 07:54 Reply with quote Back to top

TL;DR

Yes gnomes are total trash.

Yes you fail hard in life for playing orcs.

Congrats, now try to play a proppar game.

Luv.

Merreh

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 10:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranzimus, you played a game with underworld, the strongest team in the game and lost 0 - 2 to gnomes. Interestingly, your team's name was "Better than gnomes by a lot." I realise this was the player who "cleverly had his gnomes at 1 mil on the button but had both trees w block" but that is still pretty damn funny.
Kobalino

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

underthemountain wrote:
Ranzimus, you played a game with underworld, the strongest team in the game and lost 0 - 2 to gnomes. Interestingly, your team's name was "Better than gnomes by a lot." I realise this was the player who "cleverly had his gnomes at 1 mil on the button but had both trees w block" but that is still pretty damn funny.

You killed him, dude. Damn.
sirvejlance

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 11:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Do play against gnomes and gain SPPs for your orcs and then do like many others, have 30+ game teams at 1.1M- 1.2M going for 5 game teams at the same value.
On topic. I played 2 gnomes with khorne, at fresh level they are quite trash but with 5-6 dodge and + stats they are annoying Smile
sickmouthy

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Show me on this model where the nasty gnome touched you.
Ranzimus

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2024 - 14:00 Reply with quote Back to top

underthemountain wrote:

It was hilarious and well done by my opponent. 😂 gnomes being released in BB has driven me to play a game GW cares about. I have started collecting Age of Sigmarines since GW respects those players and cares about game balance.
 Jump to: