47 coaches online • Server time: 12:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Jump up on a tree?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Cyrus-Havoc

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2020 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

New box set is on pre order @£85, you can get it from secondary suppliers at about £68.

There is a set of special play cards which include the prayers to nuffle £16 which is exclusive from GW direct it seems.

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2020 - 16:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Other sites have the cards listed (unless they have made a mistake in putting them up)

Lyracian.
Loki_on_NAF

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2020 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Not a GW Fanboy or anything but be careful with secondary sites... Our local FLGS was told they would definitely get one, more may be available BUT they could get Made to Order for January.

Having had a looked at a couple of the online ones at least one was showing BB 2nd Season but was saying you get it in January not hidden in small print as such but not really obvious either! At least one other was saying 'shipping after...' which could mean you get one released next week or later, they didn't seem to be specifying.

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2020 - 17:35 Reply with quote Back to top

It is allocated in NA for sure. 5 max per store unless committed to massive amounts of every team and whatnot.

I think I might actually get one, might be the first miniature thing I have a chance of getting my wife into and we can paint things up to match favourite real-life teams. (been getting better and painting, I should show it off sometime....

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2020 - 17:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
It is allocated in NA for sure. 5 max per store unless committed to massive amounts of every team and whatnot.

I think I might actually get one, might be the first miniature thing I have a chance of getting my wife into and we can paint things up to match favourite real-life teams. (been getting better and painting, I should show it off sometime....

what the hell....
you are back!

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2020 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

meh.... You never know with me, that could be my only post for months!

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2020 - 13:32 Reply with quote Back to top

On the UK site they have already sold out of the Treeman, Necro pitch, spike, cards and dice.

Glad I made all my purchases early, and it's a good sign that the Blood Bowl range is selling well. Hopefully that means GW will continue to support it with more models for the future.

Post   Posted: Nov 15, 2020 - 14:36 Reply with quote Back to top

spubbbba wrote:
On the UK site they have already sold out of the Treeman, Necro pitch, spike, cards and dice.

Glad I made all my purchases early, and it's a good sign that the Blood Bowl range is selling well. Hopefully that means GW will continue to support it with more models for the future.

indeed, glad I got them treemen quickly, I suspect I am not the only person that bought 2. I got those snow dug outs too Very Happy