18 coaches online • Server time: 07:12
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Is a 250TR Ogre team wrong to accept ALL lenges in Unranked.
YES the ogre team should be able to prey on the brave/stupid
26%
 26%  [ 29 ]
It is morally wrong, but in the rules, therefore YES
17%
 17%  [ 19 ]
NO this shouldn't be allowed even in unranked
6%
 6%  [ 7 ]
i dont give a flying ****
50%
 50%  [ 55 ]
Total Votes : 110

Azmo

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2004 - 08:12 Reply with quote Back to top

that's the way mymLaban. Now all we need is a hell of a lot more teams, preferably real nasty, I mean really grotesquely over the top slayer teams with no other thought than Khemri stomping and the world would be a far better place Wink Bring on the K.M.U. - the Khemri Mulching Union.
Morgion

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2004 - 09:30 Reply with quote Back to top

azmo.. i think u and laban need some group therapy going or something,. sick the both of u lol Laughing

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2004 - 09:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Morgion, as you're a fan, I think you should found the K.M.U. for the good of BB integrity. What do ya say?
Morgion

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2004 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

lol.. im scared azmo... it was ur idea i dont wanna steal it. plus i like the sounds of EMU. theyare cool dudes =p

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2004 - 10:55 Reply with quote Back to top

i agree that khemri teams are a bit overly baxhy, but ogre teams aren't actully that bad, i played one with my goblin team once, and actuly outblocked him!! weather that was pure luck or what, i think that ogre teams are a welcome addition to bloodbowl

"Best Bar in This Street"
Delta

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2004 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

mymLaban wrote:

Roger that hook me up with a nice avatar an ill call it even.

You already have a nice avatar as covertfun pointed out in a prevoious thread.
It's the invisible stalker from the Monstrous Manual, Ad&d 2nd Edition! Wink

Post   Posted: Aug 01, 2004 - 13:04 Reply with quote Back to top

hehehe thx
Filov

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2004 - 14:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Azmo wrote:
that's the way mymLaban. Now all we need is a hell of a lot more teams, preferably real nasty, I mean really grotesquely over the top slayer teams with no other thought than Khemri stomping and the world would be a far better place Wink Bring on the K.M.U. - the Khemri Mulching Union.

Hey, after a khemri team with Ramtut knocked me out of the European championships, I'm game....
Make me a nice uber bashy team of some variety and hunt me some mummies....
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2004 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

To be honest I despise Khemri too, but don't you be picking on no ogres, the big lovable lugs that they are. Ogres are nice fellas and i likes em, besides unless somebody is really stupid enough to keep challenging em with halfings or gobbos or some other stunty well hell they generally don't go anywhere much.

And frankly in unranked i say, whats it matter. they not going anywhere else, most other tourneys in unranked insist on starting teams and no one plays that team outside thwe oturney so its not like it matters.

If newbs want to try out against a big bads ogre team let em in unranked. itll be a learning experience and they will realise why their is the TR cap in ranked ......

Jump to: