25 coaches online • Server time: 05:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Steve

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2021 - 12:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

I'm looking for someone to to join my newly created group I.C.C.S - The Imperial Council of Contact Sports, so I can start playtesting before I start up a tournament/league. I just need to run a couple of games to get the feeling for skills, costs etc. You should preferably be on european time.

This is a new adventure for me, I'm a total noob on running a group/leauge, but I have had this concept of a all human leauge with an alternate roster for some wile now and it seems now was the time to do somthing about it.

As said its an all human league, with focus on crazy, chaotic play. Easy access to secret weapons and such things. It's all in the making and I have lots of ideas for more stars or positionals.

You can find more info here: https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9762&op=view

Hook me up with a PM if it sounds intresting. Very Happy
koadah

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2021 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice. But how about a choice of rosters?

Shout here if you need help with the technical stuff.

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2021 - 08:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!

Thanks for the inspiration! I will take a hard look at those roster. Smile

This was my initial thougts, but I opted for a one larger and more flexible roster in the end, giving all the coaches the same startingpoint, but a small freedom to explore difrent builds within the roster.

Had the first playtestgame yesterday and found some things to change, working toward somthing that is both fun, smoothrunning and have that caothic feel.

I will surley give a shout if I need any help.

Cheers!