35 coaches online • Server time: 00:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kinks

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2022 - 01:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Do we have a date? Or better yet, some leaks?

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 03:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Kinks wrote:
Do we have a date?

I dunno, are you buying?
sebco

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 08:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Theorically, if schedule is similar to norse's one, pre-orders should be anounced this sunday and really start next saturday

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

That is good to know. Will see if we hear anything on Sunday

Lyracian.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

there's a leak that shows this:

0-16 Linewomen 50k MA7 ST3 AG3+ PA4+ AV8+ Dodge Teamwork Primary AG Secondary S
0-2 Thrower 75k MA7 ST3 AG3+ PA3+ AV8+ Dodge NervesofSteel Stab Primary AP Secondary GS
0-2 Blocker 105k MA7 ST4 AG4+ PA- AV8+ Dodge Claws NoHands Primary GS Secondary A
0-2 Blitzer 90k MA7 ST3 AG3+ PA5+ AV8+ Dodge Block Primary AS Secondary G

Teamwork: when a player with teamwork supports a teammate without teamwork who is performing a Block (on it's own or as part of another action) a single Block die may be changed to a push result.

As far as I know it is from the same source that leaked the norse roster, but I can't tell if it's valid or not.

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

anyone who will give an MA7 dodge player for 50k, i'm REALLY REALLY hoping is just flat wrong.
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Nelphine wrote:
anyone who will give an MA7 dodge player for 50k, i'm REALLY REALLY hoping is just flat wrong.

That's what I think too. Might be ma6.
But IF (if) the roster is the one I posted, I like what I see. No longer 4 blodge guard blitzers in naf events, and a nice twist with claws and two st4.

Looks like an interesting roster. Surely more interesting than the current one.

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

i mean.. its .. more interesting.. but it manages to be even stronger than the current roster..

take as many block linemen as allowed. take 2 str 4 players because.. universal blodge isn't strong enough? and they can now use claws to take out the biggest opponents reliably?

i probably wouldn't take the throwers, because the linemen are just infinitely better, but taking one just for the option isn't a terrible idea
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

if the team was str 2 across the board, except the blockers, with no other changes, THAT could be interesting
dizzasterr

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry to disappoint You, but guy who "created" that leak admit on fb that it was a joke made during launch brake, so we need to wait little longer for something solid....
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jul 29, 2022 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

dizzasterr wrote:
Sorry to disappoint You, but guy who "created" that leak admit on fb that it was a joke made during launch brake, so we need to wait little longer for something solid....

Oh ok didnt know that.

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2022 - 00:09 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
dizzasterr wrote:

Oh ok didnt know that.

10/10 for trolling, he got plenty of people talking about it Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 30, 2022 - 02:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion26 wrote:
Azur wrote:
Tripleskull wrote:
Norse, nerfed? Huh?

Yup. Nerfed.
GFI on 3+ for the linos, useless pigs, new runner who takes longer to become a blodger.....
Nerfed.

Thick skull on AV8+ linemen is a big help.
Pig is optional but clearly some people (including me) like them as a 12th player.
Move 7 combo pass/catch/strip ball piece doesn't have to end up as a blodger. Wrodge is an alternate great developmental pathway which feels like less of a waste to go down.
Lots of flex in that one positional now for the player to decide what they want to do on offense with them.

I get it not everyone likes new norse - but lots of folks think it was nice mix up of a fairly stale team or arguably a buff. Just listening to the 3 Dice block podcast review on my way to work today and their take was Thick Skull was a big buff to the team overall.

Agreed. Thick skull on the linemen more than made up for anything else that might be a bit worse.
Nobby_Nobbs

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2022 - 02:59 Reply with quote Back to top

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2022/07/25/blood-bowls-latest-superstar-loves-frogs-hexes-and-being-weird-on-the-pitch/ New Zon star; some kind of witch

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2022 - 04:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Covered in frogs? Do GW have some kind of internal joke or competition to have as many animals on the pitch as possible? I think we should have a poll to see what animal we think will be next. My money is on a bat, as I think Vamps must be due a makeover.

Also, "Baleful Hex", seems on par with some of the other star players.