44 coaches online • Server time: 17:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

If you want more challenge you could try tournees ?

Ive found that when i played RRRs they were a blast and most of the games were good and close.

Java has persuasive Slaaneshi powers... Razz I must... resist...!

@MerryZ: I have more fun squeezing lemon juice into my eyes than playing TV 1000/1100 teams. It's super boring after thousands of BB games played, for me. Very Happy

Last edited by MattDakka on %b %29, %2022 - %21:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Astrolonim

MerryZ wrote:
Are you really surprised you dont get offers in gamefinder when you act so lovely ?

facts.

i made a sarcastic version of your post dakka. i know you were the OP. if you're mad i don't wanna play you, go and cry about it. see if i care. you're just a loser, AND elitist, and I'll even add hater for good measure. good only as forum troll!

Last edited by Astrolonim on %b %29, %2022 - %21:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
Java

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

MerryZ wrote:

Ive found that when i played RRRs they were a blast and most of the games were good and close.

but you could *gasp* lose!!!!
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

@Astrolonim: we are 1-1, according to match record. So, we are both losers, judging by that.
You won by luck a game with an underpriced Star Player and now you feel good, too bad that you are not top 2 in Competitive division.

@Java: I can lose even with mid-high TV teams, but at least there is more variety.
Low TV teams are too similar.

MerryZ

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
Java has persuasive Slaaneshi powers... Razz I must... resist...!

@MerryZ: I have more fun squeezing lemon juice into my eyes than playing TV 1000/1100 teams. It's super boring after thousands of BB games played, for me. Very Happy

Well there is tournee coming to fumbbl too next month with eurobowl rules.

Thats higher TV, skill packs and cant get fairer matches than that, no ?

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't like tournaments. You are getting repetitive. I'm supposed to be the boring repetitive guy here, not you! Smile

I don't want to pick my skills, I want to earn them by playing and risking my players doing it, I don't want resurrection, I want some progression (not super high TV, but not super low TV either).

Considering the current rules, so far mid TV seems quite fun for me. 1400-1500. It narrows down a lot the races, sadly.

Java

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

too much talking, not enough quitting the site

as usual, threatening us with a good time and then backtracking miserably

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

There was a tourney qualifier recently on fumbbl too, dakka. and you played! But you lost in round 1, how sad.
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Astrolonim wrote:
There was a tourney qualifier recently on fumbbl too, dakka. and you played! But you lost in round 1, how sad.

Im not sure that was a fair match tho ?

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I never said I would have quitted the site, I just said that there is no need to erase the account. I can stop playing or abandon the account without asking to erase it.

I lost due to underpriced Griff + bad dice, in case you didn't notice. It was a push galore, but I understand you are trolling. If you don't want to play vs me, you are not useful to my CR cause. So, I will just ignore you from now on. I'm not interested in talking with a troll.
P.S. not saying (nor thinking, nor blaming) Strider84 is a bad coach, just, I had bad dice and they didn't help me.
I could have asked to unready my team, drop some TV and make harder to induce Griff. But hey, I'm an old timer thinking that in a Major you are supposed to bring your own team with players developed by you, not a team + underpriced Star Players.
I didn't want to talk about this, but since you brought me here, well, I did it.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm quite sure I saw a team not ready before a Major game.

edit: this is a reply to MerryZ, he deleted the post and now it looks weird. Razz
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Just said that you shouldnt be able to unready before first game.

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I will not tell the coach and team, but I'm quite sure. So, unless my memory fools me, I think it happened. Not complaining, just saying. Anyway, it's not important. I didn't even want to play UI without Season Re-Draft implemented, but Painstate asked me and I wanted to make him a surprise.

P.S. I know that BB2020 rules are bad when I find more fun arguing on a forum rather than playing games. Razz

P.P.S. I explain better: my Orc team was Ready when I subscribed to UI, while that other team I saw probably was not Ready when it subscribed to UI.
I guess I should have kept my team Unready and join the UI, see my opponent and then adjust the roster, then put it on Ready.
MerryZ

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2022 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I was just suggesting tournaments because seems you want more competitive games and for most of us that is tournaments or competitive leagues.

Box or finder is mostly just sandboxing or teambuilding, no ?

There is box trophy going also that brings better scoring system in box, if points is what you are after ?