45 coaches online • Server time: 12:40
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Arlecchino

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2004 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

mighty blow
Glomp

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2004 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Take frenzy, dear god take frenzy!!! Shocked

Why would you consider anything else?

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2004 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

because stand firm is better?.. and mighty blow would be a waste of the double.. *shakes head*

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2004 - 20:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know...a blodge black orc can be mighty frustrating for an opponent as well, esp at early stages of team development...so go dodge, get block asap, and reap the benefits...

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2004 - 21:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Call me crazy but I say take the +MA. More 'unique' players may not be as reliable but I usually find them more fun. I will only turn down a stat increase in very unusual circumstances or short-term league play. The way I see it, block (for example) improves his odds of doing something that he can already do while the +MA adds potential. Without it - or sprint, which would be "special" in a different sense - there's no way he can ever move 7 spaces in a turn. He can still block, however... his odds just aren't as good. Silly way of looking at it, I suppose but I enjoy it.

Arguably the "smartest" choice for long-term development is Stand Firm. He'll be a bit boring but he makes an awesome anchor for your cage. Frenzy is great for him but less useful for the team overall, I think. Tactically, for open play and a team you want to keep around to a high TR, I'd say Stand Firm is probably your best bet.

Jump to: