35 coaches online • Server time: 01:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Fight for your race and stand up!
No, there to strong, our av7 dont stand a chance
39%
 39%  [ 26 ]
Yes sir!, ill fight for our race
60%
 60%  [ 40 ]
Total Votes : 66

Glomp

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2004 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Weeks??? Shocked

Were talking hours here folks....

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2004 - 01:15 Reply with quote Back to top

lol thats ya think
mwuahahah! come elf brothers im gonna make the group tommorow

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2004 - 02:30 Reply with quote Back to top

If you read the last 2 pages of posts from your elf "brothers" you would realize that your precious resistance has been defeated by itslef before it has started..... Mwhahahahahaha.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EUM - Noobie
Play the Grand Theft Audio you elf scum!
Delta

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2004 - 08:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Zy-Nox wrote:
lol
i think EDU was meant to be The EDL *elven defense league* which kept away from EMU.

D'oh!! Quite right.....I was just a bit too lazy to look! Embarassed

I like the idea....and just as soon as I get some av9 Woodies approved by Jervis & co I'll be signing up!! Laughing

Actually...I think I might have a team lying around here somewhere ready for sacrifice!!

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2004 - 13:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Golgomoth wrote:
Iz fort dat it wuz abowt tym i stuk my ohz in ere! DDF ew is perfiktlee unduhstandubl, and butuhcup.....iz ewuh red racuz gunna joyn EMU or iz u gunna getz nasti wid ewuh ferys?

az tuh be sayd i iz a litul suprizd dat we az so litul riziztuns! Twisted Evil

can someone translate for me.

I can speak a bit in english but that is too tough.
Moxy

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2004 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Well folks if it is the EMU you are scared of, then it is time to join the Elven Defense League. We here at the EDL believe that all this violent elf bashing is just not needed. Some come on my forest brothers join the EDL and have some fun.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=158
Renno

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2004 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

inquisitorpustus wrote:
If you look at the scoreing system and the top coach in the EMU at the moment it shows that to be sucessfull, EMU teams need to win games. The -5 points for a lost game will take away most of the points gained for an apothed kill or 3 badly hurts!!! The emphasis is on winning with the penalty of coming away from the game with a low score even after decimating an opposing team.

To win consistantly you can't 'ignore the ball', rather you have to play for the win just like any other game.

I've seen alot of this 'they're not so tough' and 'they're all unskilled morons' talk but from what i've seen all the elf bowlers are still too scared to play.

When I see the number or match reports increasing, I might be inclined to believe your not all a bunch of cowards who talk big but don't follow up on your threats.

The only person to really stand up to the EMU so far has been DukeTyrion who has done very well in playing EMU teams and winning in alot of cases. So thats erm one person to really have to love spuds to take us on.

Aside from a few coaches who give us a bad name by trying to kill teams above all else, most of our members take games seriously.

<clears his throat>

You could always show us by making an elf team, you know the AV7 ones and playing 20 straight games against bashy teams.

<coughs>
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2004 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

You bunch of lilly-livered cowards, the best way to stamp out his sort of anti-elf hatred is not to slink off into our forests, turning our backs on those rookies elf team who know no better. Instead we must meet this head-on.

Too long have we played the ball, before the man, too often have we stood impotent as a fellow elf was stomped into the ground, and too soon will the non-elf amongst us learn to fear our battle cry. I say let's fight, let's tear down their false idols. Ball? What ball, let your ranking take a battering in your plight to rid the world of teams, whose only ambition is to see an empty field.

The blood bowl pitches will run red with the blood of our enemies, the crowds will cheer as the infidels are cast back to the hell from whence they came, their teams will tumble, their races shall fall, adn when the dust settles all shall worship the elf.
Renegade

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2004 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Errm, I thought this was a game...
caileanhawk

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2004 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed this is a game, and what is more fun than using it to have more fun Smile

I think ideas like the EDL and the EMU are ways of spicing up the environment. Now you have something to look forward to. A lot of people put down leagues like the EMU because it destroys teams...hey I destroy enough of my own already. EMU is just a way to have fun and try a bit of roleplaying. People read about it in Bunny's forums and it entertains.

If your team is destroyed by an EMU team...who cares, make another. You lose players and teams all the time and not just from bashy teams. I once lost both of my WD in a game vs another woodie team, one of them by tripping on a gfi. It happens.

Enjoy the ideas people are coming up with, add some spice to your life, come up with ideas of your own. All this adds to the enjoyment of this great game.

On a side note, I would like to thank all those people in charge who put up with our bitching and complaining. Great job guys.

Cya on the pitch.

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
Delta

Post   Posted: Oct 15, 2004 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Renegade wrote:
Errm, I thought this was a game...

What on Earth gave you that idea?!?!? Shocked

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2004 - 03:37 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm ok im back now had internet problems, im gonna do it tommorow looking at the poll it could work, if they have the metal to take on emu for real

Post   Posted: Oct 20, 2004 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't mind playing against the bashers (have winning record vs khemri, cd, orcs) but not every single game. That's not being cowardly; that's being realistic. If I take a bashing one game, it'll take a few games before I'm up to bashing back again. If I emerge relatively unscathed, then all bets are off. Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2004 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

EMU BEWARE

ok say "
I" loudly in chat or pm me if interested

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2004 - 02:51 Reply with quote Back to top

and its here
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=1925
sign up if enough people are interested ill make it proper and add scores and insentives to whoop EMU ASS