49 coaches online • Server time: 21:27
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the truth was I intended to retire that niggler. I find it laughing to give him quick. Then I tought ".Hey did they retire G acces? I can promise my smile faded away quickly.

I took leep because in part of memnon; he told me stunty is about fun. That nurglin will be a stunty wardancer.....well he will try.....
Shivan

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 16:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Im a noob and I choose all my skills myself. I read a bit in the help files, and thats all. I think I didnt do too wrong.
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=115198
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 16:42 Reply with quote Back to top

no no but you should still ask on chat for Mully. I never asked before reading this thread. Now I love it.

Anyway if your not in tournament retire nigglers IMO.
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

sk8bcn wrote:
no no but you should still ask on chat for Mully. I never asked before reading this thread. Now I love it.

What? You mean hunt Mully down in chat and ask him all your NOOBing skill choice dilemas? Thats just sick!!! Wink
Shivan

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 18:08 Reply with quote Back to top

yea I might retire those with niggling injuries, I just like to keep good reserves. In the last two games I have men short. In one of them I ended up with 3 players on the field...
Mully

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

What? You mean hunt Mully down in chat and ask him all your NOOBing skill choice dilemas? Thats just sick!!!

If you NOOBS cant understand the how key a well timed "leap" on a Black Orc can be then the heck with ya all!

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2004 - 16:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I just had a couple of interesting rolled-doubles skill choices to make for my RL team, so I hopped on #fumbbl_academy and chatted with Candlejack for a minute. I think the #academy channel is great -- n00b-friendly and usually has a couple of pros cruising around willing to lend a hand.

Jump to: