20 coaches online • Server time: 02:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you use the DMU to get games?
Hell yeah.... i fear no-one
72%
 72%  [ 49 ]
No way you might try to hurt my delicate dwarfs (sob sob)
27%
 27%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 68

paulhicks

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

The D.M.U. chat room (#dmu) is available to all dwarf coaches who want to find a game. Let me know what you think about this.
No more messages along the lines of i hate the MU's because...... use the other forum for those. Not that i bother to read em...... Laughing

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I went for hell yeah. a game is a game and half the point of fumbbl is to score points by smacking the opponant about a bit.
This is pretty easy for me to say from the comfort of the Unranked div tho as DMU is ranked only, isn't it?
Even so, so long as the TR/TS isn't way out then all my teams welcome challenges fro all comers.
BRING IT ON!
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 19:16 Reply with quote Back to top

yes G-Force it is only open to ranked teams so your safe.....for now Twisted Evil
go on make yourself a new ranked dwarf team for us to play with

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 21:14 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, i think maybe not. I am just gonna stick with playing Unranked for now (and faction of course). from what i hear there is too much cherry picking in Ranked. Besides i kow i suck, i don't need a ranking to tell me that, I will just stick to being knocked out of tournaments in stead.
Buskopanz

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

is it possible that all the dorfs are pussy ? no brave coach ?!?!?!

JOIN THE HORDE !
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 22:36 Reply with quote Back to top

i played your dirty player claw/RSC team... at least I agreed to. But you took ripper to make the strenght gap even wider.... Who's the pussy, I say. You or me?

I dare say, you are the pussy who plays team killer teams and wants even more overkill. That's you. You must have some low ego or something because you need the boost.

didn't your mother show you enough love when you were kid?

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2004 - 23:11 Reply with quote Back to top

This is what it is all about Mr Mojo, a dwarf holding grudges! Untill he gets kicked in the gob by an angry beastman...

paulhicks

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2004 - 17:08 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm seems to be a lot of talk about pussy cats...... how confusing Confused
dont get me wrong, i think their cute too but lets have no more mention of them here.
So far only 1 dwarf coach has actualy used the dmu chat to get a game (and put up an impressive performance) but so far 22 of you have said you would...... thats almost as confusing as the cats Rolling Eyes

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2004 - 17:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I would, but have no ranked dwarves anymore. Couldn't get any games in with mine, so transferred them to unranked for tourneys. Maybe when one of my current ranked teams gets retired (happens every other week or so) I'll create a new dwarf team to "play" with ya. I'd just need to know I could get games fairly regularly with them--I hate having a team just sitting there doing nothing as nobody will play ya for weeks on end.

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2004 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=306840

Just to show you dwarves are more than capable of holding their own!
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2004 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I am also doing ***did you know......"s for the group page and would like to put a sub-table of the best of the dwarfs i.e. who causes the best negative score. so its time to come and try to humiliate us.
post your match reports just like the D.M.U. coaches do and i have to deduct any scores:
http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3757

out of interest the current best score by a dwarf was against me Embarassed

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2004 - 01:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Michael_Warblade came in DMU cove and ask for game.

i had a khemry team 25 str lower and my kaos 25 str more. We let the dice decide what team will play. Dice told Inkapretta.

But his bravery give him protection from the Dwarf's God. He got only 1 niggle, and not from me, but from a dodge.

Great lesson for all !

JOIN THE HORDE !
MorbidDeath

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2004 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

It does appear that there is indeed a lot of cherry-picking going on in(R) division. But I can assure all you dwarve lovers out there - if you come into DMU and play in (R) we will play your teams - we are not afraid to have a good hard battle.

I prefer to play a good team and have a good challenge - and I believe that to be the same for all those in the DMU - otherwise we would not be set up to battle agianst some of the most sturdy battle hardened players - the dwarves.
Very Happy

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2004 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I have to agree with Mojo here. I've never been one to reject a game with my Dwarves and I got creamed by Inkaprettatori the other day...but only after he hired Morg in addition to his already nasty team.

I say if the DMU is gonna go after Dwarf teams and all that, they shouldn't punk out and hire Star Players. If you think you've got a tough squad and want to mix it up, sure...I'll always be there. But don't cheese out and hire Morg/Ripper/Borak.
paulhicks

Post   Posted: Nov 30, 2004 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

if you come to dmu chat lfg you still have the right to refuse games against stars or teams you think are unfairly high.....just dont come if your not prepaired to play foulers with your dwarfs cuz we'll just laugh at you Laughing
so far the coaches that have used dmu have put in solid performances (1 of them will be mentioned in the end of season fluff for his bravery) but there have only been a few. are there any more coaches out there who have the balls? (cuz we cant play without a ball)