21 coaches online • Server time: 04:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Markusen

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2005 - 06:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi!!!

It's my first day at fumbbl.com and I tried out one team and decided to delete it after three games.
Now, I wanted to create a new team, but I cannot play with it, because it says it's "waiting for approval". Did I something wrong with the creation or am I limited by my one team???

Thx for all help,

Markus
PirateRob

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2005 - 06:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Just have to wait for an approval monkey to approve it.
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2005 - 07:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Every team gets checked over before you can play with it. Just to make sure you didn't name your players, "1, 2, 3, 4, etc..." or something naughty. Those are the rules.

As it is, sometimes it just happens to take a little while before someone is free to check it. I just put both of yours through a minute ago, however, so you should be set.

Additionally, all this stuff is in the User Guide. Next time you have some time free, it might make some handy reading material (hint hint). Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2005 - 07:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Also the academy might prove usefull, usually someone around to teach you new tricks...
(the secret behind getting your teams approved is bananas, just the what makes the world go around here)
 Jump to: