24 coaches online • Server time: 02:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 10:50 Reply with quote Back to top

we all should be living in mexico where it is warm, the senoritas are beautiful and the tequila is plentiful.

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 12:05 Reply with quote Back to top

and the water gives you ecoli and tapeworms... where you die 15 years earlier... and let's not even talk about the friendly critters the senoritas are packing.

Thanks. But I'll stick with the good ol' industrialized north

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 12:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Apparently BP drinks straight from the tap and can only find tenderness in the arms of prostitutes. Razz

Mexico's awesome! It's -26C where I am right now...hell, if you gave me the choice this second I might eat a tapeworm for a couple days of sun.

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 14:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Update:
The situation is getting to be much better in Northeastern United States. Now the main problem is that there is too much ice in the road and there are lots of accidents, but lucky me I don't deal with that, unless is a telephone truck then I need to go myself. The person that wrote me the message appologized to me and said that he was just worked up because he though I was just ditching people. I wish there was a button somewhere where you could just drop a message, like out for a few days or something like that. I will be online pretty much everyday from now on from 4-8pm eastern united states (-5 prime meridian), so if I need to play anybody let me know. I sent a PM to all my opponents now that I have a little time to spend. I still don't have internet in my house, so I guess I will have to go to the University to play my games... hey I pay lots of tuition Smile.
Thanks for all the support from everybody.

Cortelll

Vamps Group
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Shepherd wrote:
Apparently BP drinks straight from the tap and can only find tenderness in the arms of prostitutes. Razz

Mexico's awesome! It's -26C where I am right now...hell, if you gave me the choice this second I might eat a tapeworm for a couple days of sun.

Bah.. your from Quebec so you should be dreaming of Florida and not Mexico!

I swear there are more french speakers in Orlando than in Montreal.

as for the reply...

a) when in mexico how are you supposed to tell the tap water from the beer? both are pale brown and pretty much tasteless.

b) when your down south, the girlies are rarely doing it out of amore.
Glomp

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 18:47 Reply with quote Back to top

You obviously resemble lots of peoples cousins.

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 19:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Cousins ; Sisters ; Mothers and Goats , sometimes its hard to tell the difference .
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2005 - 00:17 Reply with quote Back to top

hey, mehiko, people be friendly down there unless they rob you, which is not friendly. And thank god for the morality of the southern hemisphere. Or are they just poor? Like greeks and spaniards in european union?

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2005 - 01:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I heard there are tin soldiers and Nixon calling, in Ohio.

Jump to: