62 coaches online • Server time: 22:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Amen to that. I did sack two.... but one got the MVP for the game he was created in (Which maybe shouldn't be possible?). I have been reasonably lucky with the spread of MVPs, in truth

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 19:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah one zombie earnt my mvp without setting foot on the pitch for my side , but i do findit hard to sack the new guys , they have instant history if you reincarnate them .

I also will put the reincarnated guy on the pitch for the next drive if possible , one day I want a player to die for both teams Smile

edit : umm what was this thread about again
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Zombies.... Err, getting SPP for zombies..... No, um, Shepherd's remarkable ability for self-deprecation? Smile

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

heh how about letting your opponent kill your zombie, then kill and get him back. thats 2spps and you lose no players! everyone is happy!

Wink
Glomp

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2005 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Wanted: Someone who really likes fouling my players.