31 coaches online • Server time: 01:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
peikko

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2003 - 14:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Couple suggestions:

1. On the #fumbbl channel theres some flood now and then cause of lfg's. My suggestion to lower the amount of this is a) make bowlbot accept commands only by msg and half the flood is cutted there. b) how about some timelimit, lets say that you can seng lfg command once a minute at max, thou this would again need some coding.

2. Fumbbl news. The real news are now mixed with less important or absolutely non-important posts like some team joining some tournament. This really should be a) cutted to 2 different things, real site-news and player announcements. Or be just moderated and let non-important things to be writen in forums.
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2003 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

To #2: define important. I consider that - xxxx joined a.n.a.r.c.h.i.s.t. post quite "important" actually - as anarchist has practically ceased to function these last two month. Having it back on the news page might help. Of course it is likely of no interest to you, personally peikko Smile.

What about being able to "filter" news by theme (page news, tourneys, in character, etc.) though?

Or what about a small spot on the page somewhere where upcoming/ongoing tournaments can advertise themselves - at least those that are still looking for coaches?

-Mnemon
Christer

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2003 - 16:40
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Filter categories? You mean like this?

Live from the pitch
News
Tournaments
JavaBBowl

-- Christer
 Jump to: