26 coaches online • Server time: 03:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2006 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Yesterday I had game, where I managed to do a 3d Block with my mummy on the LOS. My opponent was powed down, but he had the side step skill. The ball was also lying near the LOS, so he decided to push himself on the ball. Now some windows appeared at the same time asking me to follow up the block and to reroll to catch the bouncing ball, but unfortunately I couldnt clikc anything and I even could not close the client so I had to shut down PC. We tried two times, still the same after Reload.
Thats the game:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1027488
incantrix

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2006 - 10:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I had a similar experience, I found minimising the window and then restoring it made one of the option windows go into 'focus' so it could be clicked on. Can't remember what was on top, the follow up option I think.
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2006 - 13:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx for ur answer but I couldnt minimize anything
Hindsberg

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2006 - 13:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I have had the same problem, costing me the last rr and maybe the game.
incantrix

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2006 - 13:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Try pressing ALT + TAB to shift between the windows you have open, when you cycle back to the client it should push one of the options above the others. If that doesn't work you could try pressing the desktop button on your quick launch bar (assuming you're on windows) to minimise everything and then click on the client on the bottom bar to bring it back up. I've had it with BB and other programs where you get more than one option pop up, one of the two normally works for me.
Melmoth

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2006 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx a lot, I will try this next time;-)
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Jan 02, 2006 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

or just tab.. sometimes the input focus switches but mouse input does not work.. with tab you should be able to switch between buttons and activate them with space

Jump to: