48 coaches online • Server time: 17:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Frikipe

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2006 - 15:06 Reply with quote Back to top

We are several fumbbl coaches that usually participate in Blood bowl tournaments with figures (yes, Blood bowl does exist in the real world not only in the net ;o] ). We were thinking about the idea of organizing a tournament for Fumbbl coaches and everyone that wanted to have a nice weekend here in Spain, playing his favourite game . That's why we are going to run a NAF approved tournament in Madrid (Spain), resurrection format, with teams of TR110 and 6 rounds, four on saturday 1st April and two on sunday 2nd april. One skill after every match, not traits or mutations and we'll use LRB 4 with this differences:
- Foul will cost one movement (like java)
- The undead and necro coaches can't raise dead
- The only wizard allowed is halfling cheff and can buy ingredients at a cost of 60k.

Adress is "Casa de la juventud" , Avenida de val nº 2, Alcala de Henares (Madrid-Spain)

There are prizes for the champion, runner up, 3rd place, most TD, casualties, completions and better defense, best painted, the coach who travelled the most to come to the tournament and a special prize called "el triste" (something like "the jinxed") to the player who rolls more double skulls and double ones on the entire tournament.
We'll give many surprises to all coaches like dices (all coches MUST use these dices as mandatory) and some more exclusive stuff that will be revealed on the tourney.
Our website will be up on a few days. To any further information mail to fumbbl.tour@gmail.com or contact via PM parroco or yamagata.

WE'LL BE WAITING ALL OF YOU!!!!!
JB

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2006 - 15:11 Reply with quote Back to top

i will very likely be there as i am going to study in zaragoza for the next 6 month and was already thinking about taking bb-minis with me. so that anouncement made my decision clear... team will be either orcs or zons
Frikipe

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2006 - 16:45 Reply with quote Back to top

You'll be welcome feel free to email us and we'll tell you when website will be up for inscriptions.
Frikipe

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 15:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all, there is one of our prizes ready to be given, this is one of the prize to the best coach of every race, the best qualified coach of every race will play with this trophy in his table for that round and the best at final standings wins the trophy of his race, the mini is not included only there to compare the size.

Curro

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2006 - 10:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Come to Spain people!! This tourney will rock! I´ll be there... Razz

Sun, good wine, and BB.. Can you ask for more??? Ok, ok... some girls, but you must bring'em with you!!
Cya on April!!
Topper

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2006 - 10:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm
A long travel from Denmark to Spain.
Especially since I will attain at the Eurobowl in Italy later on in the year Smile
But sounds like fun though.
GL with the tourney.
Redarrows

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2006 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

fun and fun in this weekend.
much people of differents places.
Join at fumbbl on tour! Wink
Frikipe

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2006 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

The poster of the tournament..............

Frikipe

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2006 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Here you are, one of the gifts for the runner up (subcampeon in spanish) of the Fumbbles on tour '06 (F.O.T. '06)

Ah "tu nombre" means Your name here we'll write the name of the runner up on that TD line
Bloodoholic

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2006 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

i might turn up.. iwe never been abroad what better excuse can i have
magan174

Post   Posted: Feb 11, 2006 - 22:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Or you could all visit the Capital of FUMBBL: Gothenburg, for GothCon www.gothcon.se and the BB-tourney they arrange. Perhaps you will be fortunate to see Christer, Father of All, there. Or if you have time you could take the tram to Christer and put some flowers on his doorstep.
Curro

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2006 - 13:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, magan, we could, but I don´t think this is the correct thread to discuss that.

PS.- if www.gothcon.se doesn´t have at least an english translation, we can´t read it...
Frikipe

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2006 - 11:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Well finally the last gift, this is the mini we'll give to every player attending to the tournament, it's a little bigger than a normal mini but can be used as turn counter or en ogrelf =)P

Scratch

Post   Posted: Mar 17, 2006 - 12:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Is there an entry fee? Sounds fun have to admit
Frikipe

Post   Posted: Mar 20, 2006 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes of course have an entry fee of 10 euros if you're NAF just have a look on the web page is in spanish and English.

www.fumbbl-es.com

Last edited by Frikipe on %b %22, %2006 - %01:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
 Jump to: