37 coaches online • Server time: 00:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post 3 Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow... I saw an ad on TV, waiting for the election results yesterday, checked it out today, and it's true! I know this girl
http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor/bios/8/sarah_b.html

Yeah, I know, who cares, right? No one, but it freaked me out. I went to elementary school with her older brother, know her parents, her dad checks in with mine every now and again (she lives with her mom), and they all used to attend my church. Weird. Weird. Double Weird.

Last edited by Macavity on %b %24, %2006 - %20:%Jan; edited 3 times in total
Drud

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I get a 404 error..?
Glomp

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I got some kind of crazy Canadian fetish site. Take your canoes and your subscriptions to wish magazine somewhere else pervert!

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Fixed link.

Last edited by Macavity on %b %24, %2006 - %20:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
Glomp

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 20:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't usually post a thread reply mostly in caps, but this is an exception.

GET YOUR FRIEND TO SET YOU UP WITH HER! IF IT TURNS OUT SHE DOSEN'T LIKE YOU THEN GIVE HER MY DETAILS! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T TELL HER THAT EITHER I OR YOU PLAY BLOODBOWL!
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL, Inquistor, that's a friend I haven't seen in 12 years, and I'm happily married. If she doesn't hook the bachelor, I'll do what I can for you Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Wait a minute there are no good looking people in Winterpeg. It is just wrong. She must be an import
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 20:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I met the family when she was about 4, so.... not sure about birthplace. I could ask my mother.

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Image Image

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, man, I'm busy adjusting to the "She has breasts" thing... I don't need to have you oogling. Wink

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Canada: A nation of opposites
Moxy

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity why don't you feel the Peg and move to a much nicer part of our fair land. I mean you must be sick of it by now. I was only there for a year and it felt like an eterinty
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

There is only one other city on the planet I could handle living in. That'd be Ottawa. Where else would I go? Calgary, home of the shiny-newness? Toronto, home of smog? Vancouver? home of "Shoot me I'm depressed, where's the sun?" Saskatoon? Home of..... Nothing? Or the East coast where my agoraphobia can drive me nuts everytime I look over the ocean?

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

And by the way inquisitorpustus, don't you be trashing Canada here. I mean please we do it better than anyone, so don't even bother. For us national pride was a beer comercial.
Moxy

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2006 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

And then the guy who was in it moved to the states anyway. God I love my country. Good thing we can elect a new government in a few years. I give the latest one maybe 21 months.
 Jump to: