50 coaches online • Server time: 20:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Rob, Mojo, I've explained it before.... There is a reason that picture is up in my coach bio, and there is only one way I'll tell you....

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

by us asking you? playing your no tree flings?
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

No, you have to start a thread dedicated to serious inquiries about me! Razz

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 15:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Too much trouble really.

Last edited by MrMojo on %b %26, %2006 - %09:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2006 - 21:16 Reply with quote Back to top

ok, i start a serious discussion here and now! dont like it?? well then ill start a new poll, with flowers, strictly no pi...........etunias Wink meh, almost said the p word Laughing
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2006 - 18:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! She's around another week. That means he comes to visit her parents! (according to the paper, anyway) I might need to actually watch the show once, since they are coming to Winnipeg! Boo Yeah! Check out my city on PrimeTime!

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2006 - 18:29 Reply with quote Back to top

meh we dont have TV's in ireland.... we all live in thatched cottages still and trsvel via donkey and cart! Laughing
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2006 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought you luger coal around in a barrow... In fact, I think I wrote a song about it....

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2006 - 20:32 Reply with quote Back to top

A guy i roomed with at a Goethe Institut course was on the first bachelorette show. He was kind of a tool, and it was fun to see the chick totally ignore him and he got booted off at the end of the first show. "Anselm" was his name.
Moxy

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2006 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on people this is one of the most stupid topics now in the forums. Why the hell is it still going on. Oh right because people like me keep adding thier two cents in
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2006 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

a stupid topic now, maybe, but all of the intelligent people are here Very Happy Laughing
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2006 - 22:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Whoah, a Calgarian accusing ME of a stupid topic? Well..... fair enough, but if you wanted to know why it's still going on, just read it. New information came out!!! Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2006 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

It seems to me that people in the Peg need a hobby. I mean why else would they have 2400 posts online in only 14 months. I mean Macavity you are averaging 5.45 posts a day since you joined. I am not sure if I am impressed or just afriad.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2006 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

/me sighs... someone want to answer this question for me..... again???