53 coaches online • Server time: 22:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2006 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, i will...

*stands up* his name is macavity and he has been off alcohol for 3 weeks. *sits down*

arg, wrong forum!

he does post from work though Very Happy
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2006 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

but.... a friend of mine visits a citroen saxo forum, now macavity is top poster here, but these guys.... macavity is wet behind the ear in comparison!

http://www.saxosportsclub.com/forum/forumstats.asp
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2006 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, last new info on Sarah..... She's out! I watched the bit of the show with her to check in on her older brother (training to be a doctor, nice!), but she apparently didn't make the cut. The "Big Deal" was that she still lived at home..... is this a cultural thing? He knew she was a student... In Winnipeg, both Universities are on around 15 major bus routes, so kids don't live at the university unless they are from out-of-town. Living with parents = saving money therefore, most locals do it. Is this a big no-no in the states?

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2006 - 20:11 Reply with quote Back to top

hey! im doing that at the minute! Wink
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2006 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I did it during school, as well. Didn't move out until I got married the first time. In fact, I moved back in for a few monthes before my 2nd marriage to save cash (and because my old roomies didn't want to look for someone to move in mid-year). I'm wondering why Nashville doctor man thought it was so odd....

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2006 - 20:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Its not especially common now is it? I can't think of anyone I know who's still living at home and I'm only in my early 20's. You'd imagine most students would want to get away from the parents and be reasonably independant too.

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2006 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I guess it depends on the student.... My parents had no weird rules.. well, no rules at all.... so why not stay there for a rent of $0?

P.S. Inquisitot, Sarah is officially available now, so come on down to Winnipeg Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2006 - 20:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Great, perhaps after losing the contest her standards have lowered enough for me to have a chance!