49 coaches online • Server time: 21:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2003 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

hehehe!

i think we are getting off the beaten track here!

would it make people happier (except grumble) if i suggested teams not involved in the WFB world??

i thought of this team last night and some others but i can only remember one as i lost the sheet i wrote them down on!

SEA FOLK

Lino 6 3 3 8 Tentacles
Blitzer 7 3 3 8 Tentacles, Block
Blocker 5 4 2 9 Tentacles, Stand Firm
Thrower 6 3 3 8 Tentacles, Pass
Catcher 8 3 3 7 Tentacles, Dodge
Sea Beast 3 5 1 9 Tentacles, Take root (or something similar) Bigguy, Wild animal (other skills???)

I dont think this is a very balanced team and i cant really work out prices very well but the team would b cool to play with! any suggestions on skill choices and prices and team modifications would be most welcome

i thought of a big guy team with tree people and "better than gobbo" helpers in that they had better armour and werent stunty.

please make some teams here while i go to look for that sheet!
Frankenstein

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2003 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Although I'd like to see more balanced rosters like Elves and Khemri as experimental teams in BB, I generally disagree with regard to unfluffy rosters (Necro) or unbalanced ones (Ogre), not to speak of the reintroduction of Unicorns or even new made up flying beasts like the afore mentioned Griphon Rolling Eyes (outright silly IMHO).

What I could think of, as a complement to stunty, would be a Big Guy league, in which the boneheads could fight it out.
0-16 Big Guys (Ogres, Trolls, Kroxigors, Treemen, Minotaurs, Beasts [evo's roster] with 0-4 stunties (Goblins, Snotlings, Skinks, Halflings, Chaos Halflings, Nurglings) and prolly expensive rerolls which could only be used for the stunties. Most of these rosters should make it impossible to acquire a reroll in the beginning or even a high FF.
Honestly, I don't think the effort would be worth it, though. Cool
Mnemon

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2003 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

How exactly are Khemri balanced Mirascael? :p

Four mumies just cry for PO abuse - and ag2 with surehands ain't all that bad [especially if you put some more players around the ball to catch a scatter if it happens].

-Mnemon
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2003 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

well folks lets have some suggestions for fluffy/unfluffy &balanced/unbalanced teams!!! Smile
 Jump to: