55 coaches online • Server time: 21:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Meech

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 17:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity: My parents use AOL. When ever they have an issue I end up calling technical support. I either get some guy in Arizona or someone in India. The guys in India are all named Sam, John, Mike or Trevor. All of them, very odd.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 17:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Not actually, Meech, they are granted new names when they take the job. Of course AOL stinks, the Giant, Evil, American ISP I work for is a cable internet provider.... Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 17:52 Reply with quote Back to top

You should be a fly on the wall with the conversations I have with my 'clients'. All of you would lose your innocence.

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 18:36 Reply with quote Back to top

well for my work experience im down in the computer lab as the other thing fell thrugh, but we get people telling us their PC's arent working... so we ask them the usual things... is everything plugged in.... so she then realises the monitor isnt plugged in...

we also had a silly woman who was cathering but known as cathy, so she couldnt manage to log herself in with cathy... so she didnt know she could try the other name she was known as....
Meech

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 18:45 Reply with quote Back to top

I wish my job had renamed me. Kind of like being knighted.

"When he rises he will no longer be Andrew, but from now on Sir Meech of the Realm of Corporations"

Post   Posted: Feb 17, 2006 - 22:26 Reply with quote Back to top

When the chinese take over the world, you'll be renamed Xing Li, of course, you'll be providin chinese telecom services for big Taiwanese firms or something Smile

Jump to: