41 coaches online • Server time: 15:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who do you think is the worst person?
Mahatma Gandhi
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Osama Bin Laden
6%
 6%  [ 14 ]
George Bush
26%
 26%  [ 56 ]
the devil
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
Adolf Hitler
23%
 23%  [ 50 ]
Macavity
23%
 23%  [ 51 ]
other (maybe you prefer, not to choose one of the suggested poll options)
11%
 11%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 215

Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 18:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, i think everyone knows every single person from the poll-option-list above.
If there is anything not perfectly clear, just ask.
I suggest to choose te worst of the intended persons, but you are free to tell, who is the real worst person
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I totally voted for myself!!! w00t!!! Of course, the most evil person I know of in history failed to make your list..... Is asking for a spot for Josef Stalin too much????

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Is asking for a spot for Josef Stalin too much????
right... this guy was real bad... i would have liked to take a womans name to the list but i coulndt remember one at this moment
nin

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Mum?
everibody knows her, she's the woman that brougth live to me... most evil thing
and would loock nice in the poll
torsoboy

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:19 Reply with quote Back to top

nin wrote:
Mum?
everibody knows her, she's the woman that brougth live to me... most evil thing
and would loock nice in the poll

Yes. My life is nothing but darkness and pain since she wouldn't drive me to the cinema. /me cries
DonTomaso

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

The devil? Real person? What does your universe look like...

But I'll go with Josef Stalin! Or Mao Tse Tung (Mao Zedong for you english-speakers), or Pol Pot, or Lenin, or practically anyone who has tried to force the good idea of communism into reality...

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

This raises a most interesting question:

What is evil?

Is evil not a notion to cause harm for no other reason than to feast on the pain and destruction it causes?

Or is evil causing harm for no other reason than that you can do nothing else?

In that case non of the people above would qualify to being evil.

Mahatma Ghandi falls flat through and is in my humble oppinion a poor attempt at being humorous Wink

Osama Bin Laden - though I have nothing contempt for the man I do not believe he is evil. I believe that he believes in his cause or that he me have some alterior motive, but do I believe he's evil? No.

George Bush. I believe he's lazy, I believe he serves the economical interests of an elite and I believe he's caused far more trouble thant it's worth. Do I believe he's evil? Certainly not - and trying to label him as such is a fools jest I'm afraid.

The devil - while being portrayed as evil incarnate I have trouble picturing him as a person. He's an abstract concept at best. Even if one was to consider him a person some digging into the history of the devil would depict him as a misguided and proud soul at worst. Evil? Possibly but probably not - and in my oppinion not even a person.

Adolf Hitler. While he may have caused more suffering than any of the other people on the list (yes - even counting Macavity) I do not believe that this man was evil. While he was the catalysator for osme of the worst mass crimes of modern times I can not consider this man evil, even though I find what he did appauling and inhuman.
This is a man who grew up in a country that had been torn apart by war and left in ruins by the other European countries. A country that was desperately seeking for a solution to growing financial trouble and the Jews were rich, elitist and worst of all - mysterious with their odd looks and customs.
A young man whos frustrations were fuled by failure in gaining access to the art academy but who had a flare for speeches and an interest in politics. Do I believe he was an a** of sizeable proportions? Yes.
Do I believe he was evil? No.

Macavity - OK. Hands down. Utterly despicable and depraved. Do I believe he eats children? Yeah. Do I believe he's breeding mutated sharks to take over the world? Most likely. Do I believe he's evil? He just might be, he just might...

I'm too limited by the language barrier to carry on. Agree or disagree. That's my take on things.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

C'mon people!!! I refuse to lose to Bush!! Vote Macavity!!!!

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

BERLUSCONI!!!!! DAMN!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Gary_Gygax

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I claim a spot for him like Bin Laden or Bush to see how many people vote him! Mad Mad Mad
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

well if you got another picture of being evil, don't wait to tell who is evil in your few

Quote:

Mahatma Ghandi falls flat through and is in my humble oppinion a poor attempt at being humorous Wink

actually, this is a filter, i hope to keep it on a 0-level... ...

Quote:

A young man whos frustrations were fuled by failure in gaining access to the art academy but who had a flare for speeches and an interest in politics. Do I believe he was an a** of sizeable proportions? Yes.
Do I believe he was evil? No.

He was evil, believe me I know. Maybe he was sick, but he was still evil. Whatever you say about the other people... this guy orderd to slaughter thousands of people to death, there is no point of rationalizing that... this is nothing you would have done by yourself, in another life under other circumstances
Buur

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Josef Stalin....... lol!
-Buur

*edit* this is not a vote for Josef Stalin.... its a josef Stalin .... lol *edit out*

Last edited by Buur on %b %20, %2006 - %21:%Feb; edited 1 time in total
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Glimmervoid wrote:
Quote:

well if you got another picture of being evil, don't wait to tell who is evil in your few

I'd be more interested in what your definition of evil is.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Vote for me!!!!! (there are way more evil people who never made it into positions of power). Ignore the others, vote for me!!!!

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2006 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Margareth Thacher? (don't know if my spelling is correct !!)
she was a woman (that's a fact, I think) and her inclusion will make all the UK coaches proud
like adding Torquemada the High Inquisitor for spaniards like me. (no joke about a lady's age)

(I would like to vote a certain figure of spanish politics, but he no longer is President and I suspect he lacks the necesary notoriety and greatness (1'60?))
 Jump to: