61 coaches online • Server time: 18:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who do you think is the worst person?
Mahatma Gandhi
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Osama Bin Laden
6%
 6%  [ 14 ]
George Bush
26%
 26%  [ 56 ]
the devil
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
Adolf Hitler
23%
 23%  [ 50 ]
Macavity
23%
 23%  [ 51 ]
other (maybe you prefer, not to choose one of the suggested poll options)
11%
 11%  [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 215

Meech

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2006 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

magan174 wrote:
Mr Mojo: That was easy. Its Rolling Stones. I think the songs name is Sympathy for the devil or something. But if thats song describes MacAvity then that means that you can vote for the Devil twice and therefor he most be taken away. So all votes for MacAvity can't count (MOahahahahaha whos evil now!?)

Actually the original name of the song was "Sympathy for Macavity" but as we all know any representation of Macavity is a heresy to all of Islam, so they changed it to something less offensive, "Sympathy for the Devil".
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2006 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

magan174 wrote:
Oh man. I dont like this campain against me, run by all swedish coaches that envys my great Coaching skills.
Laughing It was actually I who was called Damien and Ondo Jävleberg when I was young. But I'm sick. Its I who is the victim here not you. Crying or Very sad

yeah... but think this topic is not really about calling YOU the worst person, even if you think... however... if you have a strong feeling to proove your coachskills ...don't know what kind of material swedish coaches are made of, but if you are looking for a real challange once, i'm there... (actually, acting vize master of germany (till end of the month))
WizeDragon

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2006 - 19:45 Reply with quote Back to top

i'd like to nominate the position of Pope as most evil. It is a man beliving he is god voice on earth, that for anyone else would mean a very snug white jacket and a padded room. The Pope over the centurys has been the reason for more blood shed that hitler, stalin, bush and bin laden put togeter. If you look at the last 4 names they all try to use or kill a religous though. Hitler = killing the Jews, Stalin = pushed communism where you can't practice religons, Bush = Religous american right, Bin Laden = fighting in the name of Alla (sorry forgot how to spell)
Idolen

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2006 - 19:49 Reply with quote Back to top

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled...... was not letting man know he's Macavity.

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2006 - 20:01 Reply with quote Back to top

(edited... sry instead of making a new message i edited this one... however)

5th

Josef Stalin x3
anyones Mum x2 (Twinkywinkys, Nyns)
Margaret Thatcher
Jose Maria Aznar
Berlusconi x2
Spanish conquistadors
Paris Hilton
Pol Pot
Dr. Evil
Hulk Hogan
Bea Arthur (the golden girl lady)
Damien Ondo Jävelberg Andersson (erm)
the position of Pope
The Wiggles

Last edited by Wreckage on %b %02, %2006 - %20:%Mar; edited 2 times in total
SkiJunkie

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2006 - 20:19 Reply with quote Back to top

The Wiggles

Mirror - http://javabbowl.no-ip.org
Mirror - http://home.austin.rr.com/javabbowl
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2006 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

SkiJunkie wrote:
The Wiggles

lol... they remind me on Ned Flanders
PandaPower

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2006 - 20:40 Reply with quote Back to top

You forgot the Fonz... That guy should not be allowed on tv... evilll!!!
And what about the people from Steps!! Music that bad shouldn't be on this earth!
Meech

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2006 - 21:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Bea Arthur was on Maude and Golden Girls. Ugly old Wildebeast Who would probably throw any guy down and have her way if she wanted.

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2006 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity reigns evil supreme!

Post 12 Posted: Feb 22, 2006 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
yeah... but think this topic is not really about calling YOU the worst person, even if you think... however... if you have a strong feeling to proove your coachskills ...don't know what kind of material swedish coaches are made of, but if you are looking for a real challange once, i'm there... (actually, acting vize master of germany (till end of the month))

Glimmervoid: I didn't think this was about me actually. Cause I don't see me in the same league as Hitler, Stalin and MacAvity. I just wanted to post a silly post in a silly thread. Im sorry if you couldn't see the irony. Tnx for the game invitation, I actually get good challanges from Swedes though. I was only kidding around (hence the smileys) as me being nr1. If you haven't played against good swedes yet, then you have something to look forward to. They both have high CR and high Win%. Not "cherrypicking high/low". What is Vize master is that something you earn in the German BB leauge? Or is it close to Führer or Reich Kanlser?
[/quote]
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2006 - 22:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

I just wanted to post a silly post in a silly thread.

O_o yes, thank you, thats really nice

Quote:

If you haven't played against good swedes yet, then you have something to look forward to. They both have high CR and high Win%.

O_o actually, i don't care much... just wanted to play you because i thought you would be a good player

Quote:

What is Vize master is that something you earn in the German BB leauge? Or is it close to Führer or Reich Kanlser?

O_o im sorry, maybe i spelld wrong... vice... ....this means finalist in the last round of the dbl...
WERTHOR

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2006 - 09:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I Vote for Silvio Berlusconi (even if typing theese words makes me shiver...brrrrr); maybe he is not the worst guy in the poll, but he is the nearest to me!

Berlusca your time is over!
StarBreeze

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2006 - 09:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Please, add a tick to Mr José María Aznar, as known as "El enano del bigote".
SnakeSanders

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2006 - 09:53 Reply with quote Back to top

the terrorists who were responsible for the killing of people I know for no reason other than "their religion", and now they sit in government and other positions of power...
 Jump to: