41 coaches online • Server time: 18:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gorbalds

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2003 - 15:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I have 3 players with MNG 2 sustained a niggling injury my team str took a dive after this match is this because i have 3 missing the next game or the 2 niggling injuries i also retired one other black orc so i exspected my str to drop. or do the MNG and NIGS have no effect on the team strength. i have tried to look on the help site but the formulla is a secret ;(
My question then is my current team str includeing the injured players. as this would be nice to know if iam to play this team again with a team of equal str and no injuries
Azurus

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2003 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes the team str does take your injuries into account, so the mng players do not count towards your str, and the nigglers reduce it.

Post   Posted: Jul 24, 2003 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Players missing the game contribute 0 towards your team strength.

still disliked all round!
peikko

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2003 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Team strenghts can nowadays be really disturbing:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=21366 a skaven team with thrower, 2 storms and one gutter str is _107_ ?!?

Actually, what just came to my mind is that is the formula looking at the player names too Razz

The reason by the way for those names is Cheese Bowl where players take random skills...

Or is it just this nowadays and we just gotta get use to that starting teams might have 10% more str than tr?
Grumbledook

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2003 - 14:50 Reply with quote Back to top

well to be fair that starting skaven team can be used to beat a lot of starting rosters in the right hands, my humans are 139/155 and only have 1 stat increase no doubles, no while people may complain that it seems fair i would say that i can use the team to beat a team that has a higher tr
 Jump to: