55 coaches online • Server time: 20:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who do you think will win the final?
Sweden
52%
 52%  [ 66 ]
Finland
47%
 47%  [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 126

Idolen

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2006 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

MrMojo wrote:
We'll show you yellow bellied blue mamma's boys how it's done.

HRRRM.......
The only way finland can win a olympic gold in hockey are if they join the union under a Swedish flag again...

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2006 - 19:44 Reply with quote Back to top

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20060226/i/r1662167794.jpg

Feel the joy!

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2006 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

MrMojo wrote:
Well, to be really, brutally honest, I have to admit that the better team won. The second period was just awful, Finns playd like they were zombies.

No arguing that second period part..

I think special mention should go out to Teppo Numminen, he was solid as a rock and his icecool decisions were vital for the team. It's a true shame he's not going to be at the next olympics since he's bound to retire or atleast be out of this level by then. It could have been an even more intresting game if both countries had all their best players at peak condition, but that's quite rare to have.. but this was quite far from it also though.
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2006 - 05:52 Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Pirrekurr"][quote="Skrofler"]
Pirrekurr wrote:

Don't take me wrong, I'm very pleased that we won. Most of all I'm very happy for the players, and especially Mats Sundin. He really deserved to win something big. Now he only have the Stanley Cup and the World Cup left...

Mats Sundin will never win a Stanley Cup, because the Maple Leafs will not trade their captain, and God hates the Leafs almost as much as I do.
petsku

Post   Posted: Feb 27, 2006 - 13:37 Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Snappy_Dresser"][quote="Pirrekurr"]
Skrofler wrote:
Pirrekurr wrote:

Don't take me wrong, I'm very pleased that we won. Most of all I'm very happy for the players, and especially Mats Sundin. He really deserved to win something big. Now he only have the Stanley Cup and the World Cup left...

Mats Sundin will never win a Stanley Cup, because the Maple Leafs will not trade their captain, and God hates the Leafs almost as much as I do.

I hear you. Atleast there is some sort of justice in the world.
 Jump to: