16 coaches online • Server time: 04:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
psikobunny

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2003 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I had an idea and it lead to several other ideas in rapid succession, so I'll put them down in some orderly Fashion.

Coach Info Page: I love reading about other fumbblers. I thought it would be neat if the coach bio looked like a player bio. It could list the most recent games played (say 20) down the right side, with total SPP earned each match and a career spp total. [one of my first thoughts was just to know how many spp people have earned] Later I thought it would be neat if such a coach page could track argued calls and ejections (maybe conceded matches, if it wouldn't cause friction). Then each roster page could link to this coach page, like he was another player.

Apothecary Info: I hear many people comment on how their apothecaries never work. I was wondering if Apo Success could be tracked (this was the orignal idea that spawned all the others). Then just for grins I thought of having an apothecary link for each team, that lead to a stats page for that apothecary. With a custom pic and bio just like a player, might be kinda fun.

I realize some of these stats would require JBB to start reporting them, but many are already counted, just not totaled in this way. I didn't want to crosspost this to JBB Ideas, but what do people think?
Sinner

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2003 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

oh gods... this reminds me of a thought of firing my docs to get some new ones Smile but then I thought "hey it´s just probabilities" and kept the old one...

But it´s strange that sometimes you just "know" that the apo won´t work...

but then again it´s just superstition.

To the ideas: I like them Very Happy. Any extra information about coaches is good. especially if you see that most apos fail miserably, lol.

BTW... there is no way to remove the apo (silly thought but hey, why not Very Happy)

Jump to: