35 coaches online • Server time: 13:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CptMofo

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2003 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Oki I may be the worst lamer ever.
And you may wish to flame me for even writing this but here goes.

I have a group named allsvenskan. 21 teams so far and I wanted to set up two knockout tournaments to establish divisions. I created a tournament, choosed Knockout, and maked half of the teams and pressed start. Half at that point was 10 teams.
I got an error saying you had to be either 4, 8 or 16 etc teams for the code to work. Oki, I did it again, pressed start tournament, picked 4 teams and pressed start and got the following:
Duplicate entry '97-21757' for key 1
After this I could not do anything with that tournament, didnt matter if I picked 2 teams or 8 teams always the same error.

Then I realised that the top team number 1. was blank, when it came to Tr/Str it was blank but the '/' was still there.
I never did select it. so since I can't delete a tournament I made another, group two's knockout four new teams, made sure I didnt have the top one selected and pressed start. Once more the [b]Duplicate entry '97-21757' for key 1[/] error message showed. I did a final and third attempt in my folly, same thing. So now I sit with 21 teams eager to play and no way to delete the three tournaments that doesnt exist and wont work. And I just can't create a working knockout tournament.
Can anyone help me out?

Ideas:
A way to delete a tournament would be nice to have actually. If you create a knockout but then realises you want a roundrobing you are stuck with the edit/start tournament buttons from the previous tournament even if you delete everything in edit tournament.

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2003 - 21:16
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I fixed the causes of both the "emtpy member" problem and the problem with attempting to start a tournament which has failed an earlier attempt.

You should be able to start your tournaments properly now.

-- Christer
CptMofo

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2003 - 21:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer du är en Ängel..
Och jag syftar inte på IFK =)

Translation:
Christer you are an Angel.
(The rest is aiming at Gothenburg Soccer taem)

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2003 - 22:30
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I find soccer utterly boring, so the reference to the team isn't particularly suitable. Smile
Chappy

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2003 - 00:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

I find soccer utterly boring

Glad I'm not alone....Smile
 Jump to: