35 coaches online • Server time: 18:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tgrozow

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2003 - 04:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Adding a table showing the tournament members is great, but I have a few suggestions and one bug to report.

First, the bug is that once you click update scores, the scores on the tournament members tables does not get updates.

Suggestions, for leagues that might open up several divisions and several seasons, the page can become really long. What I suggest is the ability to hide and show portions of the page.

Let the person browsing the page "shrink" a tournament to just one line showing the name of the tournament. Then within the tournament, "Shrink" the table section and the list of games section.

I don't know how complicated this is to do, but it would be great.
Christer

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2003 - 04:42
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

As for the bugs, you were experiencing the development phase.. It's fixed now. Smile

The expansion of tourneys is .. well.. probably not going to happen just yet. the code is messy enough as it is without having to allow show/hide for each tournament schedule... We'll see if I get around to it at some point though.

-- Christer
tgrozow

Post   Posted: Aug 23, 2003 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I tried it again, still not working. Actually, now I can't update the scores on the group table either. When I click update scores, I go to my overview page and if I go back to the group the scores are not updated. Also, the automatic scoring doesn't seem to work.
 Jump to: