27 coaches online • Server time: 13:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
SEASON 1 BEST SPORT?
S.Arson
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
bigkahunna
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Russo1
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
KrizRicht
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
MachSphere
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Coach_Grit
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Lenny
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Popcorn
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
GodHead
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Prasomchai
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
KIDD
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Memnos
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
thereisaball
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Domsterlord
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Domsterlord

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2006 - 04:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Da Seven Ogres 2- Nemesis Racing 0

We playz a gud gamz tanite, we beet demz cheetin Gobbos too notin.
Da Nice Gobbo scroed too of dem tuchdawn thingies und he goten better in da agilyti, dat culd be gut in da fewtur. da stompa lurn to crawch da oda teem playaz, ta hurtemoore...

weez gonna playz dem batmunz nex, shuld be crunshie...

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 09:29 Reply with quote Back to top

WANTED - coaches for Vampires, Halflings, Goblins, and any Stunties other than Goblin Cheaters (who are already in)

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=4066

Next season will see the introduction of a Stunty division. I also need to re-fill the Exotic division with the 3 non-stunty races mentioned above.

Please apply at the link above.

Hayati

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 09:35 Reply with quote Back to top

ALSE FEEL FREE TO APPLY WITH ANY RACE NOT YET TAKEN, STUNTY OR OTHERWISE, AS I INTEND TO EXPAND THE DIVISIONS NEXT SEASON (NOT LONG TILL THEN!) TO COVER ALL AVAILABLE RACES...CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:

CHAOS DWARF
KHEMRI

Hayati

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 14:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Vampires out! Their Undead cousins in! But can they overturn their inherited loss and make the playoffs?!!

For season 2: we're looking to include all BB races, Stunty and otherwise - so feel free to PM me with your preferences! First to PM me gets the requested race.

Hayati

Post   Posted: Dec 15, 2006 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

<b>Indomites 2 International Grid Girls 1</b>

Fabulus' Indomites know a thing or two about rape and pillage, having sacked many a village in their time - and so it proved in this game!

They quickly set about putting the girls on their backs, positions they were forced to endure througout the match! A few of them managed to retreat to the injury boxes, where they were given emergency treatment, but for the remainder, these were perilous times indeed.

In the end, the girl did well to even get a score, and look forward to the next game, which surely won't be against such beasts!

Females beware - the Norse are coming! It remains to be seen whether they'll summon up so much enthusiasm against MALE races however...

Russo

Post   Posted: Dec 16, 2006 - 23:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Well my High Elves won against their Dark Elf cousins tonight, the score being 3-1 in my favour. So now both my Elven rivals have been overcome, and just the Skaven remain in my way. My experience at Sevens has seemed the real difference as I have previously used a human 7-a-side team in the PubBowl league. And if humans can do it then High Elves can too...

The only problem I am having is what to do with the winnings...170,000 after 2 matches is a lot of money and as I can't buy rerolls it is just wasted really!!!
Hayati

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2006 - 13:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Russo1 wrote:

The only problem I am having is what to do with the winnings...170,000 after 2 matches is a lot of money and as I can't buy rerolls it is just wasted really!!!

Heh...we need a Khemri 7s team...after playing them, I'm sure a use would come to mind for all that cash....new squad anyone?!!

MachSphere

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2006 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

World Sevens Series

Cavalier Division - Game 2

Scatter Skaven 7 vs. Seven Heaven

Scatter Skaven 7 came into this game needing a win to stay in contention for a possible spot into the next round of matches between the divisions.

The game started brilliantly for coach MachSphere getting a touch back on a Bad Kick and forcing Seven Heaven to use their Apothecary in the first block of the game.

Next ‘MC Hammer’ went on to badly hurt himself on a frenzied blitz against ‘Two Tails’ the new rat lineman who was protecting the ball carrier ‘Bad Joss’.

‘Two Tails’ retaliated on this attempt at putting his new blood bowl career to an end by badly hurting ‘Pickers’ the Seven Heaven Catcher.

Soon after that Bad Joss ran it home for a Turn 2 touch down!

Next Scatter Skaven 7 fans stunned ‘The Fence’ with a rock to the head and the ball bounced badly for Seven Heaven to end up in the end zone of the Skaven team.

The ball was successfully scooped up but ‘Don’t Step on ME’ was stunned while trying to block ‘Scatter Ratty’, then ‘Stormin’ Normin’ stunned ‘Lineman 1’ with an assisted block.

However Seven Heaven would not give up, ‘The Fence’ waltzed through tackle zones, while ‘Asbo Clampett’ bypassed tackle zones of two Skaven line rats. Unfortunately ‘The Fence’ was not able to hold on to the pass from ‘Quotabach’ and the ball bounced dangerously between Skaven and Wood Elf players.

‘Quarterback’ was then able to run down, get the ball in his mitts and pass off to ‘Bad Joss’ who successfully caught the ball and then proceeded to run towards the end zone, with protection from ‘Opium Breeze’. Without too much concern ‘Bad Joss’ made into the end zone for his second touch down for the game and his career.

The second time in a row the kick from the Scatter Skaven 7 landed right into their end zone, forcing the Wood Elves to retreat backwards to protect the ball. With only push backs coming from all 3 blocks this lead the Wood Elves into some difficult times.

A huge massive pile of Elves and Skaven surrounded the ball which soon broke free from the pack and landed just near ‘Opium Breeze’. With some unlucky blocks, the Seven Heaven couldn’t do much and the first half ended 2 – 0.

With some more bad passing (not befitting elves at all) Seven Heaven were again on the back foot as the Skaven came in to capitalize on the bad ball handling. ‘Opium Breeze’ was able to run in after some blocks taking out some Wood Elves and pick up the ball and be protected by ‘Damage Control’ and ‘Bad Joss’.

However ‘Bad Joss’ was knocked prone along with ‘Don’t Step on ME’ from a block that sent both players to the ground. Again with some more blocks knocking over Wood Elf players ‘Opium Breeze’ picked up the ball and went to hide within the protection of ‘Stormin’ Normin’ and ‘Damage Control’.

The Wood Elves would not give up and kept constant pressure on the Scatter Skaven 7 in order to keep the ball. Then ‘Stormin’ Normin’ produced a huge block stunning ‘Also Clampett’, giving room for ‘Opium Breeze’ to escape the pack and head for the end zone.

Unfortunately glamour and fame blinded ‘Opium Breeze’s’ judgment who wanted desperately to score his own touch down and proceed to trip on his tail as he tried to go for it, stunning himself and scattering the ball into the Skaven end zone.

Quickly ‘Lineman 1’ ran for the ball but could not pick it up, scattering just outside of the end zone of Scatter Skaven 7, ‘Opium Breeze’ was still trying to pick himself up off the ground tangled in his own tail.

‘Stormin’ Normin’ who was high on his own almightiness all game blitzed hard on ‘Lineman 1’ only to blitz a little too hard and ended up stunning himself, rather than his opponent.

Seven Heaven knew they had a chance and needed to pull off a nice play, in which they did. ‘Lineman 1’ picked up the ball this time with the gracefulness of an Elf and passed to the catcher ‘The Fence’ who caught easily.

The Skaven were all over them again, with ‘Bad Joss’ blitzing ‘The Fence’ with an assisted block to stun him and have the ball scatter next to ‘Damage Control’. With some tactical blocking Seven Heaven made the ball bounce out of bounds and into the hands of their fans who threw it far across the field to land near ‘Don’t Step on ME’, he then picked up the ball and ran clear of most Skaven opponents.

‘Bad Joss’ went to blitz ‘Don’t Step on ME’ with an assisted block but hurt only himself. ‘Don’t Step on ME’ dodged out of tackle zones and ran to the end zone to score for Seven Heaven in turn 6, 2 – 1.

With the Seven Heaven fans knowing all was not lost, they proceeded to tie up the ref but the Seven Heaven would not foul like mad and kept the game sportsman like even against the dirty Skaven.

Scatter Skaven 7 were able to drive the ball through the middle and Seven Heave made one last final attempt to put a stop to a possible easy run in, in which they did. Though with some un-thoughtful blocking Scatter Skaven 7 opened a small chance for ‘Opium Breeze’ to run home a third and final touch down.

‘Opium Breeze’ breezed through the tackle zones of the Wood Elves but again needing to go for it twice he tripped just as he entered the end zone and did not score a touch down.

Thus the game ended 2 – 1 Scatter Skaven 7.

At the end of the game ‘Bad Joss’ gained Block and ‘Quarterback’ gained Accurate.

Hopefully Scatter Skaven 7 will prove to be more of a fight against the High Elves ‘Lords of High Peak’ and that ‘Opium Breeze’ won’t be tripping over his own tail and making more of an impact.
Russo

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2006 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehehe..I am looking forward to our show down too, my High Elves are proving to be a difficult prospect so far for my Elevn cousins!!!

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
Hitonagashi

Post   Posted: Dec 22, 2006 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Russo1 wrote:

Cash dumping is your friend..check out the bios of my regular 7s teams, I have links to hire and fire coaches. Otherwise your tr/ts goes through the roof. Is there any spare races left, I might join with a new side? Smile
KIDD

Post   Posted: Jan 08, 2007 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone heard from Fabulus? Is he MIA? Hasnt been around for a long time and we need to play our Balanced Division match. Hope all is well with him and that he returns.
Hayati

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2007 - 21:35 Reply with quote Back to top

INTERNATIONAL GRID GIRLS 2 MEN ON THE MOON 0

It was the turn of the Grid Girls' linegirls to show their star teammates how it should be done in this game, with a grand 2 touchdowns!

In the first half, there was little the slower Necros could do to stifle the Amazon's running game, and a score was made - though the defense did very well and almost made a mircale happen. Next, the Necros did well, and came close to bringing the football back downfield themselves, but were foiled by a late incomplete pass.

In the second, somehow, the Girls wrested the ball from the Necro's star Ghoul to create another, late, touchdown!

The Necros were troubled by bad luck, and due to inadequate ttraining facilities, were unable to get in as much practise as they would have liked. This led to many key moments going the way of the Zons.

Otherwise, this game has opened up the Balanced division, with any of the teams still eligible for qualification to the playoffs. In many repsects this is the most important aspect of tonight's game, and certainly the increased suspense has delighted the fans. Keep watching!

MachSphere

Post 17 Posted: Jan 20, 2007 - 14:23 Reply with quote Back to top

My vote goes to Coach_Grit, in our game he didn't complain about the luck I had, perservered and made a valiant attempt at a come back. Champion coach in my eyes!!!

And yes I have voted in the poll already. I was just voicing my opinion because I enjoy standing on soap boxes Wink
Russo

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2007 - 09:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I gave my vote for Best Sport to MachSphere and his Skaven who conceded his outside chance of overtaking me in the Cavelier Division, by accepting a drawn (unplayed) fixture with my Dark Elves.

We have been struggling to find a suitable time to play due to the time difference(GMT+6). If the time difference had been GMT-6 then that would not have been a problem as staying up late for fixtures is OK with my work / life balance Smile

Anyway good luck mate!!

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz

BiggieB is my idol
Russo

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2007 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, I have a question about the rules:

Obviously the rules are that you are not allowed to have more than 7 players. That is fine. But does it mean on the roster or for a game? Let me give you an example.

<i>Team A plays Team B and has 2 Miss Next Game Casualties inflicted on it. Team A has therefore only got 5 players for the next game. Can Team A then hire 2 Freebooters with it's spare cash for its game with Team C. This would mean that they have 7 players available for their next game. After it's Game with Team C, the two freebooters would automatically disappear and the team would still only have 7 players available for their game with Team D.</i>

I find this acceptable to me, especially as we have nothing to spend our money on (i.e. rerolls etc). This would also stop many one-sided matches from occuring where a team has been butchered by unlucky rolls.

My proposal of Freebooters would of course be subject to the rules on Positionals as well. What do you think?

BiggieB is my idol
 Jump to: