Bo really knows Blood Bowl. He lives, breaths, shits, pontificates and ponders Blood Bowl. He writes poetry and is working on a 10 Vol. masterpiece of the history of the Mighty Blow. The working title of the masterpiece is KaPOW! In your Face! This guy "KNOWS" Blood Bowl.
Things that Bo knows.
* Bo knows how to pick up the ball
* Bo Knows you need to run fast once you pick up the ball.
* Bo Knows how to score a Touch Down
* Bo Knows how to roll a double skull
* Bo Knows how to foul and where he needs to aim with his cleats.
* Bo Knows how to Block
* Bo Knows how to be a MVP
* Bo Knows that in order to be a legend you need to get that +AG upgrade
* Bo Knows how to dodge out of a tackle
* Bo Knows how to kick it in high gear and Go For It.
* Bo Knows how to leap across the LOS and sack the ball carrier for a turnover
* Bo Knows how to relax and chill in the KO box and drink beer for 14 turns.
* Bo Knows how to leap into a horde of orcs, -2db the ball carrier, surf his ass and pop the ball out for his team mates to pick up and win the game. OH, MY!!! Bo goes Hero mode in the second half
* Bo Knows how to inflict some pain and suffering and send a foe into the BH box.
* Bo knows how to destroy the work out room and pump out that 5AG.
* Bo knows the disapointment of playing on a chump team that loses all the time in Majors.
* Bo knows how to roll double skull and reroll back into double skull.
* Bo knows knows how to pass the ball, his first attempt was a limp wristed toss. Bo was ashamed of that, so he took matters in is own hands. Second pass was a LONG BOMB 13 PACE pass for a completion and TD.
* Bo knows how to roll a double 1 on a GFI and blow it at the most critical time of a major game and cost the Bucs big time.