38 coaches online • Server time: 11:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you want a prize for 20th Stunty Cup ?
Yes, a goblin or a chaos halfling
43%
 43%  [ 22 ]
Yes, another prize (tell which one)
15%
 15%  [ 8 ]
No (tell why please)
41%
 41%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 51

EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2005 - 20:20 Reply with quote Back to top

albator2001 wrote:
peikko wrote:
Well, voted for No because thats what it will be.

Very sad ...

Could someone restart S.L.E.D.G.E. ?

The S.L.E.D.G.E. will restart in the near future. And yes, I agree it is very sad that I needed to take a break from FUMBBL because dealing with incredibly annoying coaches burned me out.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Stumble Upon

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2005 - 20:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I may try a few things Albator, start one in U and see how it goes. If successful I may try and import it into S. I have read a few comments on games within Stunty Cup and they agree the principal I mentioned. It may even help to have a disclaimer on your cup.

"Anyone with a TR less than 150 may apply but in all likliehood you will end up retiring them after your first match Wink "

When I won *coughs* with fairies *cough cough* they were around 200.

albator2001 wrote:
In this Stunty Cup with 64 coaches:

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&at=1&group=511&show=2953

The goblins "Weasels Win With ..something" started with a TR of 179 and won the cup !

It is possible to win with a team under 200 ...

Your idea about organizing a tournament for teams below TR 160 is very good. But I think a new group should be created for this tournament, with a new name. The Stunty Cup is for the best teams only ... Do you have an idea to name this new group ?

For the world cup, I don't think it will be possible ... Some races are not played and a round robin should be a massacre for fragile races. Knockout should be ok, but there is only 13 races, not 16 ...

But why not XFL for stunty leeg ? http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2410

Dooby wrote:
How about a magic helmet (Increases a players AV by one). The downside would be he had to give it back after then next stunty cup.

I have been away for a while and am getting back into stunty. It does need more tournements, I would suggest a tourne for all teams TR 160 and less as the stunty cup is a graveyard for any team under TR200.

Another one could be a world cup - each race has one representative (qualifiers if more than one of a particular race) and then a round robin or a knockout or whatever.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2005 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

EvolveToAnarchism is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2005 - 02:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah !!!!!!!!!!

Any news from Mr-Klipp ?

I see this in his info page:

"I'm sick and miserable at the moment, and I think this pic captures that perfectly. (Note: I am no longer sick, however I *am* far too lazy to take another pic)"

I hope he's ok now ...

Macavity wrote:
EvolveToAnarchism is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile
albator2001

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2005 - 02:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Good idea !

Now when a newbie team join stunty cup, I tell the coach the risks he has to play with a such team.

In other stunty cups, I put a limit, but if some kamikaze coaches want to play, I think I must allow them to join.

Dooby wrote:
Yeah I may try a few things Albator, start one in U and see how it goes. If successful I may try and import it into S. I have read a few comments on games within Stunty Cup and they agree the principal I mentioned. It may even help to have a disclaimer on your cup.

"Anyone with a TR less than 150 may apply but in all likliehood you will end up retiring them after your first match Wink "

When I won *coughs* with fairies *cough cough* they were around 200.
albator2001

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2005 - 11:10 Reply with quote Back to top

About XFL for stunty leeg, Chickenbrain told me that if I find someone willing to organize it, feel free to do so.

I have no time myself to do it. But if someone has time and motivation, he should ask Chickenbrain.
peikko

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2005 - 11:21 Reply with quote Back to top

albator2001 wrote:
About XFL for stunty leeg, Chickenbrain told me that if I find someone willing to organize it, feel free to do so.

Feel free to do so in unranked division
albator2001

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2005 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Ehehehehehehe.

I was sure you would say this ...

peikko wrote:
albator2001 wrote:

Feel free to do so in unranked division
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Oct 14, 2005 - 12:59 Reply with quote Back to top

EvolveToAnarchism wrote:
And yes, I agree it is very sad that I needed to take a break from FUMBBL because dealing with incredibly annoying coaches burned me out.

cool you come back with a very good mentality! Confused