44 coaches online • Server time: 17:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MindWright

Post 3 Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 04:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Kobolds are subterranean creatures rumored to be related to goblins, halflings, or (ick!) both. Their skin ranges from pale blue to nearly black, and their bodies are hairless. Most wear traditional hides on the field, but a few forgo such protection in favor of loin cloths and the natural speed and dexterity offered by their long limbs and large hands. They are found in deep mines, and the only magic they know are the runes of earth magic. Occasionally a Kobold will grow to enormous stature, but such brutes are notoriously slow-witted.

Qty Title Cost MA ST AG AV Skills
0-12 Kobold Linemen 50,000 6 2 3 8 Dodge, Stunty - A
0-4 Kobold Runners 70,000 8 2 3 6 Dodge, Sure Hands, Stunty - A
0-2 Kobold Brutes 80,000 6 4 1 8 Block, Really Stupid, Thick Skull - S
Apothecary: Yes
Wizard: Runesmith
RR: 60,000

Comments?
Darkwolf

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 05:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Ban stunty.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 06:04 Reply with quote Back to top

av 8? why? already got stinkin gnomes with av8, no need for more of it.... especially with av8 and dodge..

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 06:16 Reply with quote Back to top

That team doesn't seem bad, but I hate it when coaches post thier own team creations up here. I don't know why it bothers me, but it does. Nothing personal.

Jeffro
public_Bob

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 06:27 Reply with quote Back to top

where should they post then?

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 06:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Every team must have a stategic concept as well as background. What is this teams concept?
It would appear that they are simply very good but for stunty a bit hard to replace. That is a fine concept in line with w.elves and such like but you have to be very careful with the prices. I think they are close but a little too powerfull at present. No stunty leeg player should start with block and av8 and dodge is a bit too good. let them earn it.
imagine what they'll get after their first skill and how good they'll be.
Keep up the good work though and don't listen to people who aren't willing to be constructive. Stunty is great fun but needs more team choices(and not more 'fling variants!).
Wombats

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 06:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Cue the making of a new sub forum?

Stunty team ideas are a great creative outlet but mostly lame and should be hidden from the general public.

Back to the topic of the thread:

How is this team different from other stunty teams?
What will it add to gameplay in order to justify its implementation?

These are the questions that shoot down 99% of stunty rosters and you should address them when putting one forward.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 06:37 Reply with quote Back to top

agree with wombats, but that being said don't let this discourage ppl from making suggestions. Every now and then someone puts in a really good one and then we get to have alot of fun with it so think about it and then post it...

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 07:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Qty Title Cost MA ST AG AV Skills
0-12 Kobold Linemen 50,000 5 2 3 7 Dodge, Stunty - A
0-4 Kobold Runners 70,000 5 2 3 6 Dodge, Sure Hands, Stunty, Right Stuff - A
0-2 Ogre
Apothecary: Yes
Wizard: Runesmith
RR: 60,000
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 07:26 Reply with quote Back to top

public_Bob wrote:
agree with wombats, but that being said don't let this discourage ppl from making suggestions. Every now and then someone puts in a really good one and then we get to have alot of fun with it so think about it and then post it...

Ya your right Bob. I don't want to discourage him from making up teams. Maybe you could post them on Bloodbowl.com. You might get some better results, by taking it to the top.

Jeffro
Britnoth

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

This is a stunty team.... hence the stunty leeg forum. If you don't like stunty, dont read the forum.

BTW I made a kobold roster myself which was supposed to be passed onto hunter but obviously hasnt.... I'll post it here shortly.
Kelt

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I think the team looks great.
Nordmark

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Intersesting. I like kobolds.

They do however seem to be a mix of Gnomes and skryreslaves. Correct me if I´m wrong but...

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the first team has ma6 av8 stunty which is obviously broken, the second one posted is just an expensive slow gobbo team with 2 ogres, that gets sure hands positionals.

I really dont see why kobolds should even get ogres... or even sure hands...
celas

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2005 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Brit: I passed along your rosters to Hunter, but I thought he only had the go ahead to put up the Jellies roster.