46 coaches online • Server time: 17:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which team should I focus my energy on getting added to the Stunty Leeg?
Bray (wild pack)
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Circus (aerobatic acrobats)
26%
 26%  [ 23 ]
Clan Eshin (daggers of doom)
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Dark Familiar (horny-tailed imps)
10%
 10%  [ 9 ]
Gnoblars (terrifying trappers)
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
Horrors (mini mutated monstrousities)
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Other
19%
 19%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 87

OldBugman

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 07:13 Reply with quote Back to top

40k for a horror is way cheap when compared to chaos halflings.
SolomonKane

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 08:28 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm going from my days of playing Chaos Gate, but aren't there simply Pink and Blue Horrors? I think an interesting Big Guy for this team would be either a Bloodletter demon or a Greater Lord of Tzeentch. Not really sure what kind of skills you'd want to give such characters, though.
DaemonicLazoth

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 09:16 Reply with quote Back to top

a Bloodletter would be out of place with the horrors as his Khornate while the rest are tzeentch aligned and a greater daemon hmm dont sure about that but hey we have beasts of nurgle. Ill leave the stats and skills for someone else that more familier with the Lord of Change.

But if you inculded a khornate team in the poll then they would get my full support.

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

khorne hardly have any stunty creatures...
they are uber killers
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Notably, I am not the commish either, but have put a great deal of time and thought into the Stunty Leeg and have (IMO) educated arguments for my opinions.

I figure in saying this he made the point Evo laboured afterwards, somewhat unnecessarily, neither of them are peikko, which, sorta renders the whole debate pointless and Id have to agree with hunter on the team choices for the poll, there are a number of absentees that have seemed popular enough to warrant inclusion, some of which havent deviated from established guides, or fallen foul to skill based one-upmanship, just didnt get chosen for whatever reason. Intentional or otherwise, EvolveToAnarchism's post did come over with an air of officiality which could be misleading to a newer person to the forums, like me, barring an unhealthy obsession with stunty teams

Last edited by Furious_George on %b %09, %2005 - %09:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm 2/3rds of the way through writing the first draft of my guide. I'm tempted to respond to some of the feedback, but I'm tired of writing and feedback on each of the teams really should go in a seperate thread for each team. I'll do that later.

What I'm really looking for is guidance on which concept is the most worthy of my attention and effort (thus the inclusion of only the 6 teams I find most promising). Most teams go through several revisions before they are implemented. So, what I'm really asking is what idea do you find the most appealing (thus the 2 to 3 word summaries beside each poll option) because rest assured the final rosters will likely change. Heck! I'm waiting to hear back from Christer on the feasibility of several mayhemful ideas that aren't even in the current versions.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Another Poster for Peace

Last edited by EvolveToAnarchism on %b %09, %2005 - %10:%Dec; edited 2 times in total
Furious_George

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 09:49 Reply with quote Back to top

In terms of guidance, I dont like the brays, I do like Circus, they have real promise... and thats about all i have right now

"Hugh Mann eh? Now theres a name I can trust!"
Me Loves Futurama
xlars

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I voted Circus. But honestly what is the chance that any of the teams will ever appear in stunty?
-XL

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 10:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I would vote for khemrings.

Other teams, not included in your poll, Forest Goblins, Halfling Professionals, Khemrings, Lhamians and Treemen are the favorites teams of fumbbl coaches. Your circus seems very popular too.

I hope that some day, one of these teams will be included to your list.

Last edited by albator2001 on %b %09, %2005 - %14:%Dec; edited 4 times in total
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 10:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Re: albator

Quote:
What I'm really looking for is guidance on which concept is the most worthy of my attention and effort (thus the inclusion of only the 6 teams I find most promising).

I thought that should have made it crystal clear why I included just those 6 teams. But feel free to vote "other", if you'd rather I not work on any team or spend my time helping other proposals (once I've been convinced that they would make good additions to the Leeg).

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 14:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I know that your time is precious, so you spend it with the teams that you consider the best. And you are right to do this !

I think Hunter is doing a good job too, he's testing some new races.

Perhaps he should include your new races propositions too to see what they do vs other teams.

EvolveToAnarchism wrote:
Re: albator

Quote:
What I'm really looking for is guidance on which concept is the most worthy of my attention and effort (thus the inclusion of only the 6 teams I find most promising).

I thought that should have made it crystal clear why I included just those 6 teams. But feel free to vote "other", if you'd rather I not work on any team or spend my time helping other proposals (once I've been convinced that they would make good additions to the Leeg).

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
hunter

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 18:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Evo: just trying to keep things objective, that's all. I have no grudge, although I disagree with your opinions in several instances (generally in regards to fluff requirements, which I will detail in my version of the guide). Really we both want the same thing- expansion and evolution of the Stunty Leeg... it's just that your criterion for appropriateness are a bit narrower than mine, and I feel there is a logical rationale for a widening of horizons. It will take a bit of time to explain, however, and I'll get to it in about a month or so.

Quote:

Perhaps he should include your new races propositions too to see what they do vs other teams.

In an effort to remain as objective as possible regarding others' ideas, I accept all teams submitted to me which have been discussed in the forums. I do not request individuals to submit their teams, nor do I include teams without the explicit consent of the creator(s). Evo has not submitted any of his ideas to the Stunty Compendium, and as such were not included in playtesting. To see a more detailed discussion of this, start here.

Regards,
~hunter

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

hmmm i think id vote for the circus as they seem to comply to the general stunty idea of mayhem and are (like most stunties) very underpowered against bashy teams... thats good by the way not bad... it seems a cool idea to have a team wihch COULD score from more or less anywhere but is very very unlikely to suceed in doing so Smile
Kalamona

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2005 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

i wanna see hunter and evo fight for official rights on stunty leeg teams.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2005 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Bray:

nice idea but hell broken. The concept of the team is nice:

even with WA, 8 frenzy players with G acces kills every stunty team!

(edit: si IMO, complete rework requiered)