48 coaches online • Server time: 19:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post GIF Guidegoto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post TSC Draft
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SolomonKane

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2005 - 05:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Can somebody post an update with the URLs to things like the Stunty Compendium, icons for all the stunty teams (I assume all the accepted stunty teams have icons for them?), and the rosters? By rosters I don't mean already-created teams, but rather I just want to see the team listings for each race. Is there no such true compliation here other than what I can find digging through the forums?

I remember having at one point found links to all these types of things, but I'll be darned if I can find them now (well, ok, I found the Stunty Compendium link easily enough). Can someone please help? Thank you.
hunter

Post   Posted: Sep 03, 2005 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, here is the link to Stunty information in the User Guide, but really not much there... just a basic description.

Here is the page with links for all of the rosters.

Here is the page with all of the Stunty icons. The first one says it is a set of all the icons, but it has not been updated in a while and I'm almost certain it does not have everything. You will probably need to download them all separately (or, if someone has time, a new compilation could be made).

This is the link for the Stunty Compendium. All of the conceptual race rosters that have been submitted to me are included. Many other conceptual races exist, and these are only found in the forums. A variety of additional non-LRB races can be found here, some of which are Stunty in nature.

That should get you started. Ideally, particularly since the Stunty Leeg is FUMBBL's creation, it would be nice to have a large section of the User Guide or something devoted to the Leeg and the individual races. I would like to see a similar setup to the Stunty Compendium, where each race is listed with its applicable fluff, the roster, and history of creation and changes. I think the User Guide can be edited by anyone, so all it will take is someone with the time and desire to gather the information and type it all up. I'd nominate myself for the task if I had the time! Smile Maybe I'll get to it in the future.

The races are linked to the Warhammer Universe, although AFAIK there are no explicit references to any of them playing BB* (if anyone has come across such references, I'd love to see the citation so that I can check it out!). So, it would be nice to see how people have come up with ideas and made them work. Basically, the composition of Stunty Leeg rosters are made up from a make-believe universe, so pretty much anything can fly, even though there are many arguments about appropriate fluff. The 'official' Warhammer Universe is always changing, often (so I've heard) to help GW sell more stuff. Who knows. Razz From what I understand it can be difficult to keep up with. If anyone can recommend a good, comprehensive overview, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
~hunter

*Potential exceptions include Halflings and Goblins, who are official LRB teams.

Last edited by hunter on %b %28, %2006 - %23:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
Pat

Post   Posted: Sep 04, 2005 - 03:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for links hunter...
I begin the works on Skavens of Horned Rat...
Do you have pictures of this (Models & for portraits...)???
Thanks.... Wink

celas

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 07:35 Reply with quote Back to top

FYI: I sent Pat an email with links to Pics. I hope they help. Thanks for your assistance Pat.

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks...
I have models for skijunkie's icons...But if you have pictures for portraits....

Wukong

Post   Posted: Sep 05, 2005 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

hunter wrote:
The races are linked to the Warhammer Universe, although AFAIK there are no explicit references to any of them playing BB* (if anyone has come across such references, I'd love to see the citation so that I can check it out!).

Well in the OLD BloodBowl rules, there were a little note that said that every league in the Moot (the halflings own piece of land) had a snotling team in it so that no halfling team had to come last.